Fringe

Forced Perspective

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jan 27, 2012 on FOX

• I Don't Know

It's hard looking episode by episode with noting really going on. A girl has vision of people death so she draw them on paper and tries to warn them of there death by giving them her drawing. The case was boring we seen this before except now a teenage girl can do it. But boring it was also decent, and I like that Peter and Walter are working together. But here's the main problem that have and its about Peter time in each episode is very low he hardly has lines. The relationship between Peter and Olivia is shattered and that's sad they always leaned on each other when things got tough and had each other back. Now it seems like a free for all. When Peter asked Olivia has the observers said anything to her she said no, even though Peter knew she was lying the issue wasn't pressed anymore. Because Peter felt like this is not my world or my family and that is the reason he will never fit in this season. 1-3 seasons were epic I won't forget them, if season 4 can measure that I'll be surprised.