Fringe Forums

FOX (ended 2013)

Official Discussion Thread: Brave New World (2) (possible spoilers)

  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [42]May 14, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477
    KxGx wrote:
    there could be any number of reasons bell was ambered but it's significant that they did not take him out f the amber. Clearly someone they do not want to work with. Perhaps they chose to work with him for 'the greater good' in the war with the observers. And then after whatever he did to Olivia they can no longer forgive. You don't believe it's the same timeline because of things that haven't happened. That's because there are still 4 years between now and when they are due to become encased in amber.


    Think about what you are saying. You would put your trust in working with a man who tried to collapse two world's destroying everyone in both to create a new one in his own image??? A man that used and manipulated the woman you loved for his own means??? A man that always seems to be two steps a head of you and always double crossing somebody???

    Also, I don't believe that the world depicted in Letters Of Transit is from our Peter's universe or timeline for several reasons that I have previously posted in other threads. What I do believe is that when September said, "They are coming", I think he was referring to the Observers from a different universe and timeline. This was the timeline shown in Letters of Transit where those Observers decided to take over the world.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KxGx

    KxGx

    [43]May 14, 2012
    • member since: 03/07/09
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 330
    I can't be bothered to debate this but I guess when Henry or henrietta was born we will know which theory is right
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [44]May 14, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477
    KxGx wrote:
    I can't be bothered to debate this but I guess when Henry or henrietta was born we will know which theory is right


    Agreed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CharmedOneP391

    CharmedOneP391

    [45]May 14, 2012
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 1,105

    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    KxGx wrote:
    there could be any number of reasons bell was ambered but it's significant that they did not take him out f the amber. Clearly someone they do not want to work with. Perhaps they chose to work with him for 'the greater good' in the war with the observers. And then after whatever he did to Olivia they can no longer forgive. You don't believe it's the same timeline because of things that haven't happened. That's because there are still 4 years between now and when they are due to become encased in amber.
    Think about what you are saying. You would put your trust in working with a man who tried to collapse two world's destroying everyone in both to create a new one in his own image??? A man that used and manipulated the woman you loved for his own means??? A man that always seems to be two steps a head of you and always double crossing somebody??? Also, I don't believe that the world depicted in Letters Of Transit is from our Peter's universe or timeline for several reasons that I have previously posted in other threads. What I do believe is that when September said, "They are coming", I think he was referring to the Observers from a different universe and timeline. This was the timeline shown in Letters of Transit where those Observers decided to take over the world.



    In this interview, the showrunners specifically say that we're going to see The Future from Letters of Transit again.


    I dont know if thats your point or whether or not you think Letters of Transit is within the same timeline as the end of Brave New World?



    Edited on 05/14/2012 6:40pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [46]May 15, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477
    CharmedOneP391 wrote:

    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    KxGx wrote:
    there could be any number of reasons bell was ambered but it's significant that they did not take him out f the amber. Clearly someone they do not want to work with. Perhaps they chose to work with him for 'the greater good' in the war with the observers. And then after whatever he did to Olivia they can no longer forgive. You don't believe it's the same timeline because of things that haven't happened. That's because there are still 4 years between now and when they are due to become encased in amber.
    Think about what you are saying. You would put your trust in working with a man who tried to collapse two world's destroying everyone in both to create a new one in his own image??? A man that used and manipulated the woman you loved for his own means??? A man that always seems to be two steps a head of you and always double crossing somebody??? Also, I don't believe that the world depicted in Letters Of Transit is from our Peter's universe or timeline for several reasons that I have previously posted in other threads. What I do believe is that when September said, "They are coming", I think he was referring to the Observers from a different universe and timeline. This was the timeline shown in Letters of Transit where those Observers decided to take over the world.



    In this interview, the showrunners specifically say that we're going to see The Future from Letters of Transit again.


    I dont know if thats your point or whether or not you think Letters of Transit is within the same timeline as the end of Brave New World?





    Thanks for the article. I got from the article that events in Letters of Transit were crucial (which we already know), as were the first four seasons of Fringe, not so much that we will see the future from Letters of Transit again (which I assume we probably will). IMO, the article didn't really say anything more than what we already knew and/or assumed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [48]May 15, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477
    MikeUK123 wrote:

    I don't think Letters of Transit was a different timeline, because I don't think that's the way the writers would take this.


    We've had the biggest clue of all, the final scene in this ep. Observers from a different timeline would be hard to work in (they are mysterious enough as it is).


    I also think we've seen clear evidence of the things shown in LoT. For example, why they left Bell, now is clear. Why Walter is colder, is also clearer (he shot Olivia to save universes which shows development). And we also have Olivia pregnant.


    If it was a different timeline, why would all this setup, these clues be thrown in?



    Clues?

    The mystery behind Bell is even less clear IMO. Why would anybody in their right mind work with Bell (as it was clear that Peter and Bell were working together before they were ambered) to try to save the world that Bell so desparately tried to collapse??? Also, Bell is a notorious double crosser and always two steps ahead of everyone. How can he ever be trusted???

    Walter didn't shoot Olivia to be cold. Walter shooting Olivia wasn't cold. If he had not shot her, she would have died anyway when both world's collapsed. He shot Olivia to save the world. He knew it was a 75% chance that he could revive her and did. Olivia had a child in all timelines. How is her being pregnant now a clue to anything remotely unique about Letters of Transit??? She had a child in every time line.

    Sorry but I don't see any of those points as clues...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KxGx

    KxGx

    [49]May 17, 2012
    • member since: 03/07/09
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 330
    You're assuming that because Bell is in Amber with them that means they are working with him. Perhaps he followed them, perhaps they were confronting him and the basement was his hideout from the observers, perhaps they needed something from him. Theres any number of reasons that they may have had to see him again. Doesn't mean hey had any form of relationship/friendship with him. In fact its quite evident that there was no friendship given Walters reaction towards releasing him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of historylover20

    historylover20

    [50]May 17, 2012
    • member since: 10/06/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 6,794

    Also, the idea that the writers would be coming up with yet another universe this late in the game (remember, at the time "Letters of Transit" aired, we knew we had only 15 episodes left) with no relation to this universe we're now in, would be a very cruel game that the writers/producers have done to their loyal fans. It would be the most pointless one-shot ever, if what appears in "Letters of Transit" isn't taking place in our universe.


    "Brown Betty" has been brought up as an example of a pointless one-shot, but I've never agreed with that assessment. I've thought of "Brown Betty" as a template for what will ultimately happen. Like Olivia's healing ability, the bad Observers (working with Nina!), Bell in on it.


    While I don't think "Letters of Transit" is showing anything in set in concrete (the future is in flux. Even in the Fringe 'verse), it is definitely a probable future. But, this might be what the writers' end game is.


    But to have just a random "Hey! Let's introduce yet another universe/timeline even though we only have 15 episodes left!" isn't fair for their loyal fans. And I give the writers enough respect and credit that they're going to use their remaining few episodes to tie up loose ends and get to the point where "Letters of Transit" happens.


    (Look at Dollhouse's "Epitaph 1" for an example.)


    Kat

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jack756

    jack756

    [51]May 17, 2012
    • member since: 02/10/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,509

    i havent been on here in awhile b/c my internet been acting crazy.but i just finish watching this ep and reading all the comments.


    first let me say this was my favorite season finale.why?


    1.olivia powers were so cool.


    2.walter killing olivia had so many emotions in it.


    3.william escaping was so brillant.


    4.the observer saying theyre coming.classic line


    5.olivia been pregant


    its was great.


    someone on here mention their glad olivia is normal.olivia isnt normal someone needs to go back and rewatch the ep again..walter told peter at this moment shes normal but down the road her powers may return.walter couldnt be for sure if olivia will stay normal.(i think the wirters did this so in season 5 they can have olivia normal by giving a reason oliva will not be using her powers....if the show was going past season 5 she might get her powers back)so i repeat olivia is not normal,so will never be normal even if she dont have her powers at this moment.oh yeah someon called her a goddess.they forgot to say olivia is a sexy godess


    walter killing olivia was very sad.when he did it i was so angry at him but then i understand why he did it .just like the obsever said olivia had to die.and was it wired walter could easy shot olivia but when it came time to shot william he stopped.thats has changed my view on walter in a very negative way.(it was so cool seeing olivia heal herself tho)


    i wonder what else william might do.him escaping is great b/c from a writers stand point i could see alot of ways they could take it.


    when the observer said their coming we have to warn the others.we cant be sure who he was talking about.but i do think like others it may be others observers are coming and they have to warn all the people like olivia.thats what i garther from that conversation walter and the observer had


    also olivia been pregant was such a good ideal.now peter gets the son he lost which will be nice.i just wonder if their baby will have powers like olivia or not????????


    this was a great season finale and i hope you guys can understand what i wrote b/c im in a hurry sorry bout spelling tooi may not be able to respond to anyone but i will be reading comments after mine post

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [52]May 17, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477
    historylover20 wrote:

    Also, the idea that the writers would be coming up with yet another universe this late in the game (remember, at the time "Letters of Transit" aired, we knew we had only 15 episodes left) with no relation to this universe we're now in, would be a very cruel game that the writers/producers have done to their loyal fans. It would be the most pointless one-shot ever, if what appears in "Letters of Transit" isn't taking place in our universe.


    "Brown Betty" has been brought up as an example of a pointless one-shot, but I've never agreed with that assessment. I've thought of "Brown Betty" as a template for what will ultimately happen. Like Olivia's healing ability, the bad Observers (working with Nina!), Bell in on it.


    While I don't think "Letters of Transit" is showing anything in set in concrete (the future is in flux. Even in the Fringe 'verse), it is definitely a probable future. But, this might be what the writers' end game is.


    But to have just a random "Hey! Let's introduce yet another universe/timeline even though we only have 15 episodes left!" isn't fair for their loyal fans. And I give the writers enough respect and credit that they're going to use their remaining few episodes to tie up loose ends and get to the point where "Letters of Transit" happens.


    (Look at Dollhouse's "Epitaph 1" for an example.)


    Kat



    See that's the point, I don't think it was so random and pointless. Also, I read somewhere that the writers of the show didn't make these last few episodes thinking that this will be the last season. Nevertheless, I could think of three reasons why it probably was shown. One, to show the fans of the show the universe where the evil Observers originally came from. We have seen human alternates already. One can be good, the other can be evil. So why can't there be universes with alternate Observers? Observers whose platform and prime directives are different from what we have seen so far from our Observers. Two, to show the current state of affairs under the rule of those Observers from a citizen's, Fringe Division, and Resistance Group point of view. In Letters of Transit, all three of the previously mentioned groups were very oppressed. It was very similar to martial law. This can be used to show the importance of preventing the evil Observers to prevail in the war to come. Third to Validate the importance of our Peter having a child with the right Olivia. In Letters of Transit, Henrietta demonstrated some mental powers (such as blocking Observers mental intrusions and masking her thoughts). Apparently, it was not enough to win the war with the Observers. Perhaps the child born from the right Olivia and Peter will have enough power and intellect to make the difference or play a crucial role in the war with the Observers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [53]May 17, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477
    KxGx wrote:
    You're assuming that because Bell is in Amber with them that means they are working with him. Perhaps he followed them, perhaps they were confronting him and the basement was his hideout from the observers, perhaps they needed something from him. Theres any number of reasons that they may have had to see him again. Doesn't mean hey had any form of relationship/friendship with him. In fact its quite evident that there was no friendship given Walters reaction towards releasing him.


    There is no way on heaven and earth I would work with a man that tried to collapse two world's(one being mine) and has a god complex. Even beyond that, he can't be trusted. He has proven that. He would be killed on sight.

    The no friendship part was partially explained by Walter when he said, "After what he did to Olivia". Well in our universe, he not only tried to do something to Olivia. He tried to destroy our world.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CharmedOneP391

    CharmedOneP391

    [54]May 17, 2012
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 1,105

    historylover20 wrote:


    Also, the idea that the writers would be coming up with yet another universe this late in the game (remember, at the time "Letters of Transit" aired, we knew we had only 15 episodes left) with no relation to this universe we're now in, would be a very cruel game that the writers/producers have done to their loyal fans. It would be the most pointless one-shot ever, if what appears in "Letters of Transit" isn't taking place in our universe.


    "Brown Betty" has been brought up as an example of a pointless one-shot, but I've never agreed with that assessment. I've thought of "Brown Betty" as a template for what will ultimately happen. Like Olivia's healing ability, the bad Observers (working with Nina!), Bell in on it.


    While I don't think "Letters of Transit" is showing anything in set in concrete (the future is in flux. Even in the Fringe 'verse), it is definitely a probable future. But, this might be what the writers' end game is.


    But to have just a random "Hey! Let's introduce yet another universe/timeline even though we only have 15 episodes left!" isn't fair for their loyal fans. And I give the writers enough respect and credit that they're going to use their remaining few episodes to tie up loose ends and get to the point where "Letters of Transit" happens.


    (Look at Dollhouse's "Epitaph 1" for an example.)


    Kat




    Actually Kat, when LOT first aired for all we knew there were only 3 episodes left cuz we hadn't gotten the renewal until the 26th, we knew when 'Worlds Apart' aired. I think LOT had a lot to do with the renewal or why FOX execs would even want to bother airing a Season 5 for 13 weeks. They did actually want to see what happened.


    I loved the Brown Betty episode..mostly because of the first 30 seconds of the episode=] but I remember that making a musical wasn't a part of the Producers plan, it was because Glee was new that season and it a promotion thing where every show on FOX did a musical episode. Luckily, the Fringe writers are so amazing they implanted it perfectly so we could get into our characters' minds.


    I would've thought that Letters of Transit or the idea behind it, Evolved Humans from the Future come back in time to Take Over the present because they made the Earth uninhabitable would've been the one of the first things that were thought up when coming up for FRINGE. That was the ultimate goal to get to given enough time.



    To another poster who said Olivia was pregnant in every timeline, no she wasn't. Olivia was never pregnant in the timeline we saw in the first 3 seasons. Fauxlivia had Peter's baby Henry, not Olivia. So the fact that Olivia is pregnant and that the baby obviously has Cortexiphan in it's system, and that September says They're coming (the rest of/evil Observers) are HUGE clues that LOT is the future of our current timeline that we've witnessed during Season 4.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of historylover20

    historylover20

    [55]May 18, 2012
    • member since: 10/06/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 6,794

    Oops. Sorry about that. I couldn't remember if LoT came before or after news of the renewal. But, when the writers were writing it, everything was up in the air.


    Kat

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [56]May 18, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477

    CharmedOneP391 wrote:


    To another poster who said Olivia was pregnant in every timeline, no she wasn't. Olivia was never pregnant in the timeline we saw in the first 3 seasons. Fauxlivia had Peter's baby Henry, not Olivia. So the fact that Olivia is pregnant and that the baby obviously has Cortexiphan in it's system, and that September says They're coming (the rest of/evil Observers) are HUGE clues that LOT is the future of our current timeline that we've witnessed during Season 4.



    Let me clarify something as I think you probably was referring to me when you said "To another poster". Nobody, including myself, said that Olivia was pregnant in every timeline. What I did post was that Olivia had a child in all timelines. Meaning that in every Universe we saw so far except the Blue Universe, (The Red Universe and the LOT Universe whether the LOT Universe is the future Blue Universe or a different one), she had a child...Henry and Henrietta respectively. I stated this in reply to a poster (MikeUK123) who posted that Olivia's pregnancy is a clue to show that LOT is a future timeline in the Blue Universe. I just don't see how that conclusion can be drawn.


    Edited on 05/18/2012 2:09pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CharmedOneP391

    CharmedOneP391

    [57]May 18, 2012
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 1,105

    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:


    CharmedOneP391 wrote:


    To another poster who said Olivia was pregnant in every timeline, no she wasn't. Olivia was never pregnant in the timeline we saw in the first 3 seasons. Fauxlivia had Peter's baby Henry, not Olivia. So the fact that Olivia is pregnant and that the baby obviously has Cortexiphan in it's system, and that September says They're coming (the rest of/evil Observers) are HUGE clues that LOT is the future of our current timeline that we've witnessed during Season 4.



    Let me clarify something as I think you probably was referring to me when you said "To another poster". Nobody, including myself, said that Olivia was pregnant in every timeline. What I did post was that Olivia had a child in all timelines. Meaning that in every Universe we saw so far except the Blue Universe, (The Red Universe and the LOT Universe whether the LOT Universe is the future Blue Universe or a different one), she had a child...Henry and Henrietta respectively. I stated this in reply to a poster (MikeUK123) who posted that Olivia's pregnancy is a clue to show that LOT is a future timeline in the Blue Universe. I just don't see how that conclusion can be drawn.





    It sounds like you're confusing Timeline with Universes. They're different. Olivia didn't have a baby in every universe. Olivia is not Fauxlivia. They aren't the same people, so Olivia never ever had Henry. They are two different women


    So it does stand to reason that since the producers have told us that LOT is very important to Season 5, that we will 100% see that future again, the fact that the (other) Observers are coming and that Olivia is pregnant with a baby that has cortexiphan in it's system, are HUGE clues that LOT is the future of the Amber Timeline.


    Whether or not LOT was happening in the BlueVerse or Redverse or both that are merged somehow is another question. I have no idea.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [58]May 18, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477
    CharmedOneP391 wrote:

    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:


    CharmedOneP391 wrote:


    To another poster who said Olivia was pregnant in every timeline, no she wasn't. Olivia was never pregnant in the timeline we saw in the first 3 seasons. Fauxlivia had Peter's baby Henry, not Olivia. So the fact that Olivia is pregnant and that the baby obviously has Cortexiphan in it's system, and that September says They're coming (the rest of/evil Observers) are HUGE clues that LOT is the future of our current timeline that we've witnessed during Season 4.



    Let me clarify something as I think you probably was referring to me when you said "To another poster". Nobody, including myself, said that Olivia was pregnant in every timeline. What I did post was that Olivia had a child in all timelines. Meaning that in every Universe we saw so far except the Blue Universe, (The Red Universe and the LOT Universe whether the LOT Universe is the future Blue Universe or a different one), she had a child...Henry and Henrietta respectively. I stated this in reply to a poster (MikeUK123) who posted that Olivia's pregnancy is a clue to show that LOT is a future timeline in the Blue Universe. I just don't see how that conclusion can be drawn.





    It sounds like you're confusing Timeline with Universes. They're different. Olivia didn't have a baby in every universe. Olivia is not Fauxlivia. They aren't the same people, so Olivia never ever had Henry. They are two different women


    So it does stand to reason that since the producers have told us that LOT is very important to Season 5, that we will 100% see that future again, the fact that the (other) Observers are coming and that Olivia is pregnant with a baby that has cortexiphan in it's system, are HUGE clues that LOT is the future of the Amber Timeline.


    Whether or not LOT was happening in the BlueVerse or Redverse or both that are merged somehow is another question. I have no idea.



    Not confusing anything. I thought you could read between the lines. When i said Olivia, I meant each Olivia we have seen so far whether it be Fauxlivia or Olivia. According to you, LOT is not a different Universe. It is the Blue Universe in a future timeline. Based on your logic then, we have seen only a blue and red universe and different timelines. In the Blue Universe, Henrietta was born in the future time line seen in LOT. In the Red Universe Fauxlivia had Henry. Therefore, each Olivia had a child correct? Now back to my original point to the other poster. If all versions of Olivia we seen so far had a child at some point, why is Olivia being pregnant now a sign that LOT is a future timeline in the Blue Universe?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of historylover20

    historylover20

    [59]May 19, 2012
    • member since: 10/06/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 6,794

    OK, yes, FauxLivia had Henry and Olivia had Henrietta. But they are not the same woman.


    If Henry exists (and he doesn't. Because when Peter came back, FauxLivia would be wondering where the heck she got a baby from), there is absolutely nothing special about him. He's a product of a single universe--two red people, neither one with Cortexiphan powers, had a baby.


    Henrietta is a product of two universes, blue (Olivia) and red (Peter), so she's already different. And she has remnants of Olivia's Cortexiphan powers in her DNA, it seems (the fact that she can block her thoughts from the Observers, which seemed to be very unusual and something that Henrietta wasn't exactly trying to do but just doing it.)


    It seems like Henrietta would be a perfect person to mount some sort of resistance against the Observers, with help. She can block her thoughts from the Observers, and she's the product of two universes.


    Kat

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CharmedOneP391

    CharmedOneP391

    [60]May 19, 2012
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 1,105

    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    CharmedOneP391 wrote:


    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:


    CharmedOneP391 wrote:


    To another poster who said Olivia was pregnant in every timeline, no she wasn't. Olivia was never pregnant in the timeline we saw in the first 3 seasons. Fauxlivia had Peter's baby Henry, not Olivia. So the fact that Olivia is pregnant and that the baby obviously has Cortexiphan in it's system, and that September says They're coming (the rest of/evil Observers) are HUGE clues that LOT is the future of our current timeline that we've witnessed during Season 4.



    Let me clarify something as I think you probably was referring to me when you said "To another poster". Nobody, including myself, said that Olivia was pregnant in every timeline. What I did post was that Olivia had a child in all timelines. Meaning that in every Universe we saw so far except the Blue Universe, (The Red Universe and the LOT Universe whether the LOT Universe is the future Blue Universe or a different one), she had a child...Henry and Henrietta respectively. I stated this in reply to a poster (MikeUK123) who posted that Olivia's pregnancy is a clue to show that LOT is a future timeline in the Blue Universe. I just don't see how that conclusion can be drawn.





    It sounds like you're confusing Timeline with Universes. They're different. Olivia didn't have a baby in every universe. Olivia is not Fauxlivia. They aren't the same people, so Olivia never ever had Henry. They are two different women


    So it does stand to reason that since the producers have told us that LOT is very important to Season 5, that we will 100% see that future again, the fact that the (other) Observers are coming and that Olivia is pregnant with a baby that has cortexiphan in it's system, are HUGE clues that LOT is the future of the Amber Timeline.


    Whether or not LOT was happening in the BlueVerse or Redverse or both that are merged somehow is another question. I have no idea.


    Not confusing anything. I thought you could read between the lines. When i said Olivia, I meant each Olivia we have seen so far whether it be Fauxlivia or Olivia. According to you, LOT is not a different Universe. It is the Blue Universe in a future timeline. Based on your logic then, we have seen only a blue and red universe and different timelines. In the Blue Universe, Henrietta was born in the future time line seen in LOT. In the Red Universe Fauxlivia had Henry. Therefore, each Olivia had a child correct? Now back to my original point to the other poster. If all versions of Olivia we seen so far had a child at some point, why is Olivia being pregnant now a sign that LOT is a future timeline in the Blue Universe?



    Actually I had said that LOT is a future of the Amber Timeline, and whether or not it's the BlueVerse or Redverse is yet to be determined....it could be assumed it's the BlueVerse since it's our Blueverse Characters...but we have no idea if maybe the universes are merged somehow in season 5, or if the Redverse is destroyed, or if The Observers take over both? Not sure yet.


    But as of the end of Brave New World, Yes I'm convinced that LOT is the future of The Amber Timeline.

    Edited on 05/19/2012 7:27am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MOSTCAPABLEONE

    MOSTCAPABLEONE

    [61]May 19, 2012
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,477
    CharmedOneP391 wrote:

    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    CharmedOneP391 wrote:


    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:


    CharmedOneP391 wrote:


    To another poster who said Olivia was pregnant in every timeline, no she wasn't. Olivia was never pregnant in the timeline we saw in the first 3 seasons. Fauxlivia had Peter's baby Henry, not Olivia. So the fact that Olivia is pregnant and that the baby obviously has Cortexiphan in it's system, and that September says They're coming (the rest of/evil Observers) are HUGE clues that LOT is the future of our current timeline that we've witnessed during Season 4.



    Let me clarify something as I think you probably was referring to me when you said "To another poster". Nobody, including myself, said that Olivia was pregnant in every timeline. What I did post was that Olivia had a child in all timelines. Meaning that in every Universe we saw so far except the Blue Universe, (The Red Universe and the LOT Universe whether the LOT Universe is the future Blue Universe or a different one), she had a child...Henry and Henrietta respectively. I stated this in reply to a poster (MikeUK123) who posted that Olivia's pregnancy is a clue to show that LOT is a future timeline in the Blue Universe. I just don't see how that conclusion can be drawn.





    It sounds like you're confusing Timeline with Universes. They're different. Olivia didn't have a baby in every universe. Olivia is not Fauxlivia. They aren't the same people, so Olivia never ever had Henry. They are two different women


    So it does stand to reason that since the producers have told us that LOT is very important to Season 5, that we will 100% see that future again, the fact that the (other) Observers are coming and that Olivia is pregnant with a baby that has cortexiphan in it's system, are HUGE clues that LOT is the future of the Amber Timeline.


    Whether or not LOT was happening in the BlueVerse or Redverse or both that are merged somehow is another question. I have no idea.


    Not confusing anything. I thought you could read between the lines. When i said Olivia, I meant each Olivia we have seen so far whether it be Fauxlivia or Olivia. According to you, LOT is not a different Universe. It is the Blue Universe in a future timeline. Based on your logic then, we have seen only a blue and red universe and different timelines. In the Blue Universe, Henrietta was born in the future time line seen in LOT. In the Red Universe Fauxlivia had Henry. Therefore, each Olivia had a child correct? Now back to my original point to the other poster. If all versions of Olivia we seen so far had a child at some point, why is Olivia being pregnant now a sign that LOT is a future timeline in the Blue Universe?



    Actually I had said that LOT is a future of the Amber Timeline, and whether or not it's the BlueVerse or Redverse is yet to be determined....it could be assumed it's the BlueVerse since it's our Blueverse Characters...but we have no idea if maybe the universes are merged somehow in season 5, or if the Redverse is destroyed, or if The Observers take over both? Not sure yet.


    But as of the end of Brave New World, Yes I'm convinced that LOT is the future of The Amber Timeline.



    I agree with most of what you said. The rest I guess we gotta wait to see.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of danharr

    danharr

    [62]May 22, 2012
    • member since: 04/30/05
    • level: 45
    • rank: Swizzle-Bird
    • posts: 10,938

    Just when I thought we were going to get a positive season finale. The other shoe drops now we prepare for the Observer war. This was great episode Walter shooting Olivia and always loved Bells harmonic mode of universe travel can't wait till the fall.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.