Fringe Forums

FOX (ended 2013)

Season 4+ News, Speculation Etc. Thread (including S5 renewal!)

BarryWeen3

[21]May 18, 2011
    • level: 14

From Ausiello, news about Charlie, as Kirk Acevedo is in a new show...

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/ask-ausiello-spoilers-castle-chuck-himym-bones/

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ingelief

[22]Jun 6, 2011
    • level: 7

i agree with someone who said good shows are getting canceled like OFf the map *still sick about it* and i would hate for fringe to stop. but if the story is over and the worlds work together peacefully.. yeah what then? back to solve minor things?

And i dont like the erasing peter think. im quit angry about that.. i mean the whole everything is based on him, the machine the war the child the love etc etc etc so its messy

and i think we get an dreaming peter, like when olivia was in there world and she saw peter. I cant think of another reason why joshua contract is being renewed. How in other forms to bring him in the show????

goleghasedak

[23]Jun 7, 2011
    • level: 6

it's silly that they can't remember him at all! so as being 2 of every one at the same time at the same world!

there is lots of evidence that there was some body named Peter. besides in "white Tulip" we saw Olivia felt she investigated this case before so she should be able to remember about Peter even if others believe he never existed.

I guess the season 3 should be about finding out where is Peter and trying to undo what happend at the season final or even the day Walter kidnapped Peter.

at the season final we saw walternate found out how to make a wormhole, maybe he'll do that again and this time send Walter back to make his mistake right.

chameleonic1

[24]Jun 8, 2011
    • level: 13
    I thought Bellivia was the most interesting and entertaining character this season. lol Why cant they hit the bell and bring Bell back again? The soulmagnets are still ties to Olivia.

Season 3 Fringe got about as stupid as the last season of Lost. I stopped caring about what happened in Fringe by the end of this season. :-(

AngelicaJones

[25]Jun 15, 2011
    • level: 3

I wouldn't be surprised if Peter Bishop becomes an observer which some people have in fact been speculating. The signs point to yes.

1. How he could fired the observers weapon

2. How he is very emotionally stunted (he rarely cries, get mad, etc and has a monotone voice

3. The observers are obsessed with him

4. Josh actually said that maybe the observers are human beings who have "served their purpose"

So it would be cool to see Peter as an observer until Peter "watches" Walter, Olivia and the fringe division and get a big "Oh I think I know them!"

blackmage8472

[26]Jun 15, 2011
    • level: 15

AngelicaJones wrote:

4. Josh actually said that maybe the observers are human beings who have "served their purpose"

So it would be cool to see Peter as an observer until Peter "watches" Walter, Olivia and the fringe division and get a big "Oh I think I know them!"

Where do you get #4 from? I don't remember... Otherwise, good point.

Also I've recently seen quotes from Anna Torv saying the ending is pretty much written and from Abrams saying "season 4 will blow your mind" which suggests to me that everyone is thinking this is the end. Anyone else thinking so?

historylover20

[27]Jun 16, 2011
    • level: 28

Apparently, there's a plan to have it go 7 seasons. However, since it's been a show constantly in danger of being canceled every year that it's been on, it's good to have a plan B, in case it does get canceled at the end of season 4.

Hopefully Fox will let them know in enough time if they have to resort to plan B.

Kat

kroggieplatter

[28]Jun 18, 2011
    • level: 9

By all accounts, Anna Torv is related to Rupert Murdoch... which is part of the reason this season was renewed. I for one hope they stick to their 7 season overall storyline arc as I am intrigued to see where this goes.

There is no better show than Fringe on TV (except perhaps the eponymous Dexter). It will be a crime against humanity if the series is cancelled before they can tell their full story.

jack756

[29]Jun 18, 2011

TylerA46 wrote:

Joshua Jackson is under contract for next season.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/fringe-season-3-finale-review-answers/

Anyway, Olivia will reset him, or something like that. Even Altlivia will wonder, who the father of her kid is.

jus b/c someone under contract doesnt mean anything there have been actors under contract for like 5 years and get killed off in season 2 or 3...then theyre ppl who are under contract who dont want to be in the show and leave.so jus b/c his under contract doesnt really mean anything. where jus gone have to wait to see if he comes back or not.

someone before u said that it might as welll be a new cast .the show bout olivia she leaves im really gone.the show centers on her not peter.thats like having a buffy the vampire slayerwith no buffy or having alias with no sdney bristow

jus saying

Edited on 06/18/2011 2:21pm

KxGx

[30]Jun 18, 2011
    jack756 wrote:

TylerA46 wrote:

Anyway, Olivia will reset him, or something like that. Even Altlivia will wonder, who the father of her kid is.

jus b/c someone under contract doesnt mean anything there have been actors under contract for like 5 years and get killed off in season 2 or 3...then theyre ppl who are under contract who dont want to be in the show and leave.so jus b/c his under contract doesnt really mean anything. where jus gone have to wait to see if he comes back or not.

someone before u said that it might as welll be a new cast .the show bout olivia she leaves im really gone.the show centers on her not peter.thats like having a buffy the vampire slayerwith no buffy or having alias with no sdney bristow

jus saying

it has been confirmed in several interviews that Joshua Jaclson will be back. In My opinion fringe is made up of the three main characters, none more or less essential than the others. The fringe division exists because walter kidnapped peter and thus this chain of events occured.

jack756

[31]Jun 18, 2011
    KxGx wrote:
    jack756 wrote:

TylerA46 wrote:

jus saying

it has been confirmed in several interviews that Joshua Jaclson will be back. In My opinion fringe is made up of the three main characters, none more or less essential than the others. The fringe division exists because walter kidnapped peter and thus this chain of events occured.
    i understand bout the interviews but im not gone get my hopes up b/c ive heard of actors,actress,writers,and creators telling fans things and then it dont happen.i mean supernatural is a good example when jared said in a interview we gone find out if sam and dean are even brothers at all trying to get ppl to watch.that upset me,b/c i had no ideal if they were gone to do that or not.i mean eric joke saying jensen was leaving at the end of season 3 but i dint knw it was a joke b/c when u read stuff u cant tell if its a joke or not.so it may have been said in interviews but im not gone believe it until i see it.

far as characters anna character is the main character theres no way of getting around that no matter how u look at it.yes they are others characters that make a group like buffy the vampire slayer,alias,nikita,legend of the seeker,xena the warrior princess but each show had lots of chacaters but there was a main character, olivia is the main character.

Telekinesis429

[33]Jun 20, 2011
    • level: 8
    Ynot333 wrote:

Maybe he becomes an Observer.....

This just blew my mind. What if that's what Observers are...? People who have been erased from the timeline, and can therefore "travel" through it?

Cortexifan

[34]Jun 23, 2011
    • level: 7

SEASON 4 PREMIERE SEPTEMBER 23RD

KxGx

[35]Jun 23, 2011
    Cortexifan wrote:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/06/23/fox-announces-2011-fall-premiere-dates/96394/?utm_campaign=WP%3ETwitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

The link to go with that

historylover20

[36]Jun 23, 2011

KxGx wrote:
    Cortexifan wrote:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/06/23/fox-announces-2011-fall-premiere-dates/96394/?utm_campaign=WP%3ETwitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter The link to go with that

Just making it active.

Kat

blackmage8472

[37]Jun 24, 2011

Telekinesis429 wrote:
    Ynot333 wrote:

This just blew my mind. What if that's what Observers are...? People who have been erased from the timeline, and can therefore "travel" through it?

Interesting point. So far, I think, the leading theories are the Observers are either Angels or Aliens. But I kinda like your theory better.

Telekinesis429

[38]Jun 27, 2011
    • level: 8

blackmage8472 wrote:

Telekinesis429 wrote:
    Ynot333 wrote:

Interesting point. So far, I think, the leading theories are the Observers are either Angels or Aliens. But I kinda like your theory better.

Haha. I like mine the best. I mean, really? Aliens? Angels? Okay, those are cute theories, but they just doesn't sound like Fringe.

blackmage8472

[39]Jun 29, 2011

Telekinesis429 wrote:

blackmage8472 wrote:

Haha. I like mine the best. I mean, really? Aliens? Angels? Okay, those are cute theories, but they just doesn't sound like Fringe.

True, they also don't sound very JJ Abrams. My theory was the Observers are from a third universe, but I think that was kinda killed with the whole revelation of the 2 universes are bound together.

historylover20

[40]Jun 29, 2011

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/fringe-john-noble-talks-seasons-3-4.html

Most of the interview is dedicated to Lord of the Rings. However, they do talk a little bit about what John Noble thought of the season finale and what he thinks may happen in season 4.

He said at the time of the interview (don't know when it was. Very recent) that they'll start filming in three weeks, but it's still too early to know what's going to happen, since the writers are writing it.

Kat