Fringe

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 20, 2012 on FOX

• Fringe at its Finest

Original Post below line:

Forgot to talk about..

Regarding William Bell: When we saw William Bell frozen in Amber, instantly I was reminded of when William Bell's physical body died. Walter, Peter, Fauxlivia were inside the "Energy Field" getting ready to cross back to our side. William Bell gave them a sufficient amount of Energy allowing them to cross back. William actually has his hands up against the "Energy Field". Ity looks almost exactly how he is standing while frozen in the amber.

I'm aware that a lot of people think it is William frozen at the moment of pushing Olivia out of the amber. It does make more sense. But isn't freaky how Bell is almost in the same stance?

K thanks bye!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW! Just when I think I understand what's going on, BAM, Fringe throws this at my face. AWESOME! I love it. It makes me think so much. Just when I think I understand the current timeline, an episode like this comes up and makes me re-evaluate everything, including timelines. Freaky!

I am at a loss for words right now. Even though I suspected from the beginning that Etta was Peter and Olivia's child, the final scene made me cry. I don't care how I look. I am emotionally invested in Fringe and I'm proud of it. I wish Walter was my dad, Peter was my brother and Olivia my sister in-law. hahaha

So so so many questions have just been raised. I don't even know where to start. Do we just forget about the whole "new" timeline thing where Peter and Olivia finally were starting to be happy? Did the whole DRJ debacle just end in The Consultant? Is this future from the "new" timeline or from one of the previous timelines we've seen, or a completely new timeline altogether? I am intrigued to see where this is going. Will all the timelines have a similar outcome even though they all had different paths?

Am I right in saying that, in another Timeline Newton destroyed Walter's extracted Brain tissue after removing from 3 people and momentarily restoring Walter to his full potential?

Also, in the hologram that Etta and Simon show Walter, is that the Machine? Does that mean they never built the Machine to begin with?

This seems like a totally different future to any of the ones we've been watching!

Which past does this future belong to?

This is just clearly Fringe at its Finest. I cannot wait for the rest of this season.

Please Please Please keep Fringe on the air.