Fringe

Marionette

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Dec 09, 2010 on FOX

• Knew this would happen

Great episode about a man that was stealing organs from people that got them donated to them. Pretty grossed out episode but I liked it. Ofcourse Peter and Olivia relationship is in the back burner, because Peter having a relationship with Bolivia and thought it was Olivia. Shes angry that Bolivia took everything so now doen't want to be with Peter. I knew this was going to happen when I saw the finale of season 2 when it comes to Peter and Olivia relationship its pretty predicable I think Fringe lack in that department. Most series start romances and relationships late in the series and tons of flirting throughout the series. My guess is that they don't want it to take up time of the main material of the show, nothing wrong with it. But, this show can be a little less predicable when it comes to character development, in Lost you could never predict that show that was the joy in it even though sometimes the answers weren't there. That was left for us. Lost made you think. I want this show to do that, it getting there though. Just more work on character development make the emotions believable to the audience.