Fringe

Olivia

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Sep 23, 2010 on FOX

• Huge disappointment.

Really?! After everything that happened in the previous season in the pilot of the third season I receive this? I am very disappointed with this episode. Basically there was nothing interesting apart from strange things happenning to Olivia. Where's Walter, where's Peter, where's "Fringe" glue that attracted me to the screen?

The episode was dull. I had great expectations towards this episode and frankly speaking I hope that next episodes will bring something much more interesting than just some slow-paced action with no follow-up story and vague plot line.

I have considerd "Fringe" as one of the best shows created. Everything has had its logic, has had its consequences. This episode was full of things that never really happened in "Fringe" I know. I would consider them as discontinuity and something that was made without any previous thinking that the viewer can't be so stupid believing it. And I don't think of memory repression and replacement but simple occurences that existed in "Olivia" episode.

I am looking forward to the next episode but I have mixed feelings if what I see will satisfy me. A very bad starter bu let's have a hope that it will change only for better.