Fringe

Olivia

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Sep 23, 2010 on FOX

• One of my favorites!

Red episodes are really cool, I like being on the other side, seeing what could have been and what couldn't. I bet season 3 is going to be the best one yet. Big applaud to the actors who so amazingly change their characters for the alternate universe.

It's scary to see what Olivia goes through in this episode, her "change" and Walternates abuse. The man is evil, can't wait to see the reason for all this. I loved the cabdriver Henry, having a big case of the Stockholm syndrome, hope to see him more. Mother Dunham was also a big treat even though Olivia went totally lost in her arms, mommypower!

But as always a few parts didn't really make sense...

From the season 2 finale, everything goes really fast when the "other" Olivia gets the order to switch side. I know she is a genius, but how does she know about the typewriter and small stuff like finding her way in Boston (It's amber in her world), her apartment and so on?? She didn't even know that the other side existed a few hours ago.

I was really upset that no one (on both sides) of her friends and partners thought that she could be the wrong Olivia. When our Olivia met Lincoln at thegas station she could have said: "Don't you get it!? Theswitched us! I'm Olivia from the other universe, not your partner!" But yeh, wouldn't be a very good story then...

Peter is being very stupid also, the guy must have a pretty big ego to think that Olivia would change so much dating him. Think with your head Peter!

Love that they brought back Charlie and added Lincoln to the show, they are funny together! Astrid though...She seems like a very nice and caring person on our side, why make her a robot computer thing!?

And finally something stupid...Henry must have read our Olivia like a book when he went shopping for her, he picked out the typical Olivia off work clothes and amazingly everything fits perfectly even though he never asked her about her size. Good work, I wish I could hire him as my personal shopper.

Anyway, I loved the episode, can't wait to see how everything unfolds!