Alternate Earth general differences:
- "Show-mes" are used as identification, and scanning devices are placed on public transportation.
- Nixon adorns the silver dollar.
- Dirigibles commonly used as transportation.
- Martin Luther King is on the $20 bill.
- Barack Obama or a lookalike appears to be a character on The West Wing, which is still airing on Sundays at 5 p.m. EST.
- The Department of Defense is based on Liberty Island.
- The Statue of Liberty is entirely gold or brass-platedmade of brass, not copper; or the entire statue.
-The map of the United States in Other Walter's office extends into Canada. Texas is divided into two states. Kansas and Oklahoma look to be one combined state.
-The western coast of California looks to be up to the San Andreas Fault line.
-North and South Carolina look to be combined into one state, as is North and South Dakota.
- The Grand Hotel exists in New York City.
- Olivia dyes her head red, can't stand alcohol, and has a tattoo on her neck. She is romantically involved with a man who appears to be a soldier.
- Charlie is still alive, has a scar, and takes regular treatments to suppress the larvae that were implanted in him (as seen in the first season episode "Unleashed").
- Broyles is a Colonel in Fringe Division, a military division of the Department of Defense, and still married.
- Astrid works as a data analyst.
User Score: 3447
User Score: 215
User Score: 212
User Score: 102
User Score: 99
User Score: 92
User Score: 79
User Score: 73
User Score: 65
User Score: 58
User Score: 57
User Score: 52
User Score: 48
User Score: 41
User Score: 39
User Score: 32
User Score: 30
User Score: 28
User Score: 26
User Score: 26