Fringe

Over There, Part 2

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 20, 2010 on FOX

• Truly fab!

I knew the Olivia's would not see eye to eye. Fitting that, I'm going to call her "bad Olivia", ultimately saw eye to lampshade, even though "good Olivia's" victory was short lived.

"Good Olivia" will not succumb to the darkness that "bad Walter" will try to break her with. "Good Olivia" will prevail. After all, she did talk Peter back to Boston from his nefarious Middle east dealings way back when, worked ...

"Bad Olivia" may actually see the light when she spends time interacting with the sister and niece she never got to have, and when she tries to...um...relate to Peter!

William Bell may in fact not be eliminated. I can't imagine he survived and made himself useful to "bad Walter" all those years so he could try to maintain whatever balance he could, just to disappear so easily. Nope, I think there is more life in Mr. Bell yet...and I wonder if he will use Mrs. "bad Walter" and help "good Olivia" in order to continue doing just that?

Or, the answer is none of the above and it could all go to hell in a handbasket! And either way, Fringe is going to have a stellar seaosn three!