Fringe

Reciprocity

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jan 28, 2011 on FOX

• Reciprocity

There are some titles that are expensive. Simply reading to know that the episode will be about this or that, of one color or another. However, in the wild world of television series, lives another species name: the one who leaves for the game completely unintelligible and only reveals itself at the right time. "Reciprocity" is one of them.

For many twists that give the head, just come to the concept of reciprocity when the mystery is revealed. When we open mouth say, but then?! Well, it looks the same as the machine reacts to Peter (Joshua Jackson), it responds to it. And not the best. The protagonist had come into contact with a small piece but this time gave the guys with the full set. Still to start, but reactive and turbulent before his presence. He bleeds from the nose and the blood seems indeed to be the only blemish. But no.

Something changed in Peter and he begins a hunt shapeshifters using the false notes of Olivia (Anna Torv). Kill them one by one, and takes them to your hard drive in the hope that there is an answer to this bizarre relationship of mutualism. Without success. And if this criticism is the mystery revealed soon, the episode is maintained, with great mastery, in secret. Until the right time, until such time as huge questions arise in our minds, confused, confused.

But not only is this line of "who killed" this number 11 wins. After the revelation is absolutely fantastic scene between father and son. The face puzzled Walter (John Noble) before him that Peter is not his, before a new monster that stands before him. Disoriented but always with the notion that has to help, you have to hide to save power. Noble starts another interpretation of luxury and Jackson can chill with a cold out of the ordinary. Memorable. In the field of love, was equally incredible parallelism formed between the virtues of the protagonist - expressed in the eyes of his beloved - and his new cruelty - expressed in his amazing actions.

I would not call all this a gamechanger, but, a lot will change going forward. How is that I still do not know. Finally we had some more right to the First People in the form of revelation that William Bell (Leonard Nimoy) walked, long ago, looking for all existing copies of the infamous book. Developments are expected in the next chapters.

Another great episode in a season without spines. Everything is in place, since the narrative up to interpretation. It is difficult to find a lot smoother and healthier than this.

The Best: The scene between Walter and Peter.

The worst: I thought it would reveal something more appealing about the First People.