Fringe

FOX (ended 2013)

Gislef

Fringe Fan Reviews (356)

• PLEASE DON'T LET IT END!!!!

WHY???? Is the word which screams from every fibre of my being with the tragic news that Season 5 will be the finale to FRINGE. It is simply one of the most stunning shows I have ever laid my eyes on and I've seen some splendor let me tell you. (Firefly, Babylon 5, Farscape, Legend of The Galactic Heroes and of course the legendary Blakes 7).

This series had so much to offer and the actors were brilliant. Having to act out 2 or 3 roles in a single episode is seriously talented to say the least and I'll be searching high and low for there other performances. Mind blowing multi-dimensional series with enough depth to satiate even the most hardcore of sci-fi fan. To my favourite character of all however.... WALTER I WILL MISS YOU DEARLY!!!!

This series wasn't just great on a science fiction level, but also on an acting and drama level and I think that's one of the main aspects that makes this show more appealing to more than just a target audience. In some instances it's almost like the X-Files in terms of interlinking plots and threads throughout the show, but on the larger picture it expanded far beyond the X-Files in terms of characters with much greater depth and incorporated the challenges of being human amidst what the strange life of Fringe threw at the characters.

Overall I honestly gave it 10/10, there's simply no complaints to be made, all actors made a superb effort, even the background characters where amazing. A well done series.