Fringe

The Consultant

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 13, 2012 on FOX

• The Consultant

Finally we get to SEE DRJ again and get an idea of his overall goal. Alt-Olivia w/ a glass of scotch and Walter in the robe was a great scene. Everything John Noble says is great. Calling Astrid "Ascot", and being perfectly honest about the "medications" he was on before crossing over, his references to his work with "Belly". Other good points: no more talk of alt-time lines, no more talk of Olivia loosing mental facilities, and when he said "ah there's my son and his girlfriend" I smiled. Episodes that take place on 'the other side" seem more exciting. Seeing Broyles go down was great... I wonder why "Mean-a" asked for food... isn't she a machine or a clone? Seeing the 2 Astrids together again was great. The look on Alt-Astrid's face when she saw the coffee was -WOW!! I was hoping to see Walter AND Walternate together but i guess Walternate is busy lobbying and driving his Bently. Overall well written and directed, great music/sound and yes e19 preview looks insane!! Pray for season 5!!!