Fringe

The Man from the Other Side

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 22, 2010 on FOX

• for the first time I didn't understand something. SPOILERS

so, why being from another dimension keeps you alive? I mean I get the man from the other side (he was actually in that other dimension) but peter was in this world and still lived. Aside from that the story was intriguing and from the moment that shape shifter said that he was sorry I started to have this nagging feeling that the man who created them, all this mayhem and who was on the bridge is actually the other Walter fighting to get his real son back. i felt sorry for Walter missing his chance to come clean to Peter, the end broke my heart, but the show is written this way so we just have to wait and see the outcome.

wait. it just occurred to me that if all these horrid events created by the other side were preparations to get Peter, than this whole war between the worlds was caused by the watchers/observers. that one guy that had to observe up close and personal and disturbed the other world Walter is responsible for all of this. Come to think of it, right now the words of the other bold guy in the flashback episode (the child has to live) get a whole new other meaning...