Fringe

The Road Not Taken

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 05, 2009 on FOX

• A decent episode with a good amount of information revealed, just not as good as it could have been. Warning, spoilers contained below

Another pretty good episode. These visions Olivia has, when explained made sense, but they really don't make it easy for her if she can't control them. We find out also in this episode that Harris is working for ZFT, but we don't really find out much else other than that because he is killed due to his own experiment (well sort of). Really good way to take out that sucker, I always hated the guy. What I didn't like watching, but what I knew was going to happen and what had to happen, was Olivia confronting Walter about what he and Bell did to her and the other kids. Even though what Walter did seems un-forgivable, somehow I think Walter really didn't mean any harm, and that Bell might be the kind of guy that takes things too far. Also in this episode near the end, the Observer takes Walter away somewhere, and Nina is shot. Nina being shot probably has something to do with what she said to Broyles, but it still doesn't explain what exactly she did tell him.