Fringe

There's More Than One of Everything

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 12, 2009 on FOX

• Superb finale, with some questions answered and some new questions surfacing. Just enough to leave you satisfied whilst wanting to get on and watch Season 2. Essential viewing before ploughing into the next season!

Write a review without spoiling it for those that haven't watched it yet. Simple.

A season finale is a tricky thing to get right, you have to answer all the questions you raised throughout the season, whilst keeping in interested for the start of the next - and they got this balance just right with this episode.

First three episodes of the season I wasn't sure about Fringe at all. The nutty doctor, the mysterious son, the blonde FBI agent running around. C'mon! But if you're thinking about watching this series, stick with it - it's well worth it. You grow to like the characters, even a couple of the more obscure ones!

There were some excellent edge of the sofa revalations - I counted three. The first was on the hospital bed, I didn't see that coming! The second was in the graveyard at the end - OMG! Finally, the last one was after Olivia's elevator ride in New York - I'll say no more.

Brilliant Season, looking forward to Season 2.

Don't ruin it ;-)