Fringe

There's More Than One of Everything

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 12, 2009 on FOX

• Well Written

Well, this as been a great episode. Walter disappearing and ended up at a beach house that Peter found him there. Trying to open up holes to get to the other side or dimension. Pretty cool to see another dimension even the twin towers were there was a great sight. Another mystery is Walter visit Peters grave, What?. Con: What I don't like is even though Olivia is getting answers, Peter is left in the dark. I would understand if he wasn't part of the team. But since he is it makes his character less of importance and it leaves Olivia to do everything alone. Which in my book is always sad, you can tell there is a lot Peter has to give but not yet seen his potential other than babysitting his father. I hope things change and get a team going on because watching other series having one star to solve all the world problems and save the world is unreal. We need a team of characters that supports the hero, not means to an end characters.