Fringe

Transilience Thought Unifier Model-11

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Sep 28, 2012 on FOX

• Walter's brain

May I say, without sounding cruel, that I'm actually glad Walter is brain-damaged once more? I mean, one of the concerns I had before this episode is that I couldn't stand the creepy, badass Walter from "Letters of Transit" for 13 episodes. Given what he's capable of, Walter is likable only if he reverts to his usual goofiness. The Walter we know and love is not aware he has no pants !!! ( Hit the "thumbs up" if you agree ! ) So, Windmark, I'd like to thank you for bringing our beloved Walter back ... you have now my permission to die.

Other highlights of the episode :

- Markham ! What a pervert ! That was a nice idea ... Let's hope some people from the past keep popping up in unexpected places.

- The talk between Peter and Olivia : we've known that all along, but man, Joshua Jackson can act !!!

- The opening and closing scenes : nothing less than poetry, and that music was really good.

So, all in all, a good season opener : not exactly mind-blowing, but it serves its purpose : now I want to see more of the adventures of the Bishop family ( and yes, I include "Afro" in that, somehow ) in 2036 !