Fringe

Transilience Thought Unifier Model-11

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Sep 28, 2012 on FOX

• Great Season Premiere!!

Let me start by saying, when it comes to Fringe I am bias and I have no problem admitting that.

Saying that I gave this episode a 10 out of 10.

Seeing Peter and Olivia reunited again always makes me happy. It has already been established nothing can keep them apart. Not even erasing Peter from existence. Olivia meeting adult Ette for the first time was such a touching moment. How would you feel in a situation like that?? Your mind would be racing...

I love Walter so much. Even though I want Winmark to die for what he did to Walter, it might have been necessary as Walter was becoming the man he didn't want to become due to Etta and Simon Foster replacing the brain matter Bell had removed from Walter's brain.

The writers of this show and the science advisors of this show should also have huge recognition as in my opinion they are awesome and seem to not only make the science believable but the also satisfy with some answers but always leaving you thinking what road the next episode could take. I love trying to guess what would happen next and being surprised every time.

Anyway, I'm babbling too much.

Just watch Fringe and Enjoy it. It's the best.