Fringe

Unearthed

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jan 11, 2010 on FOX

7.3
  • Unearthed is not listed on the DVD.

This title is not listed on The Complete 2 Second Season DVD. Disc 3 lists Snakehead, Grey Matters, Johari Window, and What Lies Below. No other disc has this title either. Please verify.

----------

Now that I have read other reviews. This is making more sense. Wow, WTF.
  • Charlie Frances resurrection

Why does Charlie Frances show up as Olivia's partner, as if nothing had happened to him, when he was killed in season 2 episode 1 by a shape shifter who was later killed by Olivia a few episodes later?
  • fox living the dream

hope someone got fired
  • come on!

was the worst until now. come on, charlie ALIVE?! the story is aside of the mainstream of the series... and put in the middle of a season (and the second!!) and Charlie is ALIVE god dammit!!! delete this episode and nothing is gone change. period.
  • Unearthed

After an episode dedicated to mythology, after a pause to unwrap gifts and open the champagne, behold, "Fringe" returns. And if the euphoria could still reign in the body of the watch, with this "Unearthed" the feast turned funeral.

I think the boss and myself did not realize the gravity of the situation. Clearly can not feel the fever and cough, a severe flu that has gripped this universe. They sit comfortably in a certain hype and the cult that was created and allowed to walk without haste. And this will be the death of "Fringe" and waste of a fantastic story.

If things ever went wrong with inconsistency of the argument - key episodes followed by painful fillers - what happened this number 11 was indescribable. Ah anyway because this is not the 11 is 21. Confused? And I also. Decided by the visa to enter the middle of the season one episode never transmitted the first (only available on DVD). Instead of cooking heat so food three days in hopes that fans swallow and not notice. And it could even go through any other day was not the fact that this episode Charlie (Kirk Acevedo) is still alive!! Yes, he died but then it got better and help in the investigation as before. At a time such that the series needs to fetch a dead life is not at all a good idea.

Trying to forget it - impossible - the story was a huge shot to the side, as most of the stories we have seen isolated. A young girl is possessed by a soldier who has died and who seeks vengeance that killed him. More linear than it was complicated, starting and ending in the possession exorcism. Points that could be of some interest as the clash of Walter (John Noble) with the Father, science versus religion, were underutilized.

Nothing much to say. It is exasperating to see a show that I value so much walking adrift.

The Best: The opening scene.

The worst: The literal step back.
  • Blast from the Past

What a shocker, I thought i was missing something when I saw Charlie appear talking to Olivia. I guess it was an unaired episode, I have no idea why they added this episode in here but it was decent to wash. A man dies and his soul goes to a 17 year old girl who was about to die, turns out this mans soul is wanting revenge on his wife for hiring a hitman to kill him. Peter, Olivia and Walter scramble theories to get rid of thing thats harming this girl they finally got rid of it just in time before he killed his wife while possessing the 17 year old girl. For me I like how the girl told Olivia that I'll be 18 in a year you better hurry up and make your move before I do, LOL. In the end I guess as his soul left the 17 year old girl went into another man that was about to die in a car crash. The case is weird I don't know why they are airing this unless if has some type of significants in the sorry of season 2, I doubt it. On the other hand it was decent.
  • A good episode, as long as you watch it with the knowledge of it belonging to season 1. Warning, spoilers contained below.

A bonus episode from season one mixed into season 2? Damn, it had me pretty confused when I first watched it, but after reading reviews from my fellow TV.com members, it all made sense. This episode should never have been aired in this way, I wonder why they would purposely try and confuse us. Should have just been a DVD extra. In a weird way, it was nice to see Charlie again, but yeah, as I said before, it totally confused me when I first watched it. Overall, if you forget that we are in season 2, this was not a bad episode. I will ignore the end of the episode, because I think it ruined it, and the 7 I am rating this episode, is mainly because of the bad placement of the episode. If it were part of season 1, I might have rated it about an 8, which in my books is pretty decent for a filler.
  • skip this one, you're not missing a thing (except a headache)

I'm catching up on Fringe episodes, so I didn't realise that this was an old, unaired episode. Charlie suddenly being alive again was the big red flag.

But as for the episode itself, thinking of it as part of season one, what's with all of the science vs. religion mumbo jumbo all of a sudden? It seems so pointless and quite out of nowhere for this show. It's like seeing an ameteur internet forum argument being played out. It shouldn't even have been brought up. I can't believe they sunk to that level.

And for that reason I can certainly see why they kept this out of the first season, though for the life of me can't understand why they felt the need to air it at all and in the middle of season 2 at that. This one should have remained in the vaults as an example of how not to script an episode.

Fringe works best with its quiet, unassuming charm. Not taking on a condescending preachiness that's insulting to the audience's intelligence.
  • I was not informed that this was a special filler episode. Whatever that means.

I was not informed that this was a special episode, whatever that means, so i thought i was watching an episode from season one when Charlie appeared. Not very cleverly done you might say. I was expecting to watch the follow up after Walters abduction. So this episode didn't fullfill my expectations and was utterly useless and disapointing for me to watch. They should have aired this episode before the final episodes from season one, than maybe people would have appreciated it more. Now i was thinking that Olivia maybe had a vision in which she talked to Charlie Francis. It was a minor appearance which could have been taken out, so not to confuse us.
  • When I saw Charlie I thought I'd downloaded an episode from the wrong season, or I'd missed an important one where they resurrected him!

When I saw Charlie I thought I'd downloaded an episode from the wrong season, or I'd missed an important one where they resurrected him! Strange choice to put this episode in now, and I wonder why they didn't just put it in in order. I agree, there is no sense to the 'other universe' excuses - Peter wouldn't be there and more would be made of it surely? Despite this, I have to say Fringe is one of my favourite shows - John Noble is a superb actor and a joy to watch, and the writing is really good too.
  • FOX: The leader in ruining great shows.

As I watched this episode (from the blu-ray release), I couldn't figure out why it felt so out-of-place and way below the usual high standards of the Fringe show. It was simply terrible.. and apparently the producers realized this after they filmed it, because they were so embarrassed by it that they never intended on letting it air. That was a wise choice.

I would have never known that this was intended for season 1 if I hadn't gone looking for answers after finishing the episode. It was inexcusably bad, but I blame FOX more than anyone. The producers clearly did not want this episode to be seen, but FOX just plopped it in the middle of season 2 to test ratings. It has to be said: These network executives must be complete morons when it comes to entertainment.

This episode was so bad and so un-Fringe-like that it almost ruined the show for me. It was a cliche'd and technically flawed mess throughout. I know that the show will return back to its usual glory after this stinker, but I wish I had never seen it all. It was that bad. A waste of an hour.
  • glad they left this one out to be honest

I only saw this episode because i bought the series 2 boxset. Now i know why it wasn't aired. I didn't hate this episode, it just never really caught my interest. It just feels like a filler episode because it doesn't actually move the overall story of the series along in any way. The acting from the girl who was 'possessed' was really average, and the hired killer? an ex-soldier? nice attempt at a cliff hanger though, even after the ghosts issues where 'resolved' and he could 'move on'.

that being said, i did like the idea, the whole exorcism thing. the idea of a second chance to carry out your last wishes while trapped in limbo. to sum up, could have done a lot better based on the quality of the rest of the series.
  • Well. What WAS the point, eh?

Well. What WAS the point, eh? Exactly what were the network bosses thinking when they decided to air this previously canned reject from season one without really explaining to anyone that no, it doesn't form the latest part of the series' ongoing canon? Sure, it was broadcast on an unusual day, effectively as a 'bonus', but that doesn't automatically make Joe Public, who doesn't really care to check the intricacies of the online Fringe forums on a regular basis, think that it isn't supposed to be taken as the logical follow-on from #210. Of course, there areplenty of signs. Walter and Peter's disregard for each other, for one (well, compared to where they are currently at). Astrid's hair for another. Oh and there's the small matter of Charlie Francis hanging around the crime scene, despite being chronologically dead. Naturally though, the lack of clarity has led to all sorts of outlandish theories, the most interesting of which is that this hour is told from the perspective of the parallel universe which would be a somewhat neat idea if it weren't for the fact that, well, Peter doesn't actually exist in this reality. Ho hum. But anyway, kudos to whomever came up with that one... Abrams and co., you really should take note. It's something of a lovely idea.

Putting aside the absurdity inherent in even airing this without any clarity (and also the issue of exactly why it was omitted from the season one schedule to begin with), one still has to question why they even bothered. It's hardly as if 'Unearthed' is anything particularly special. This is a bog-standard independent hour, bereft of any relevance to the arc plot, from Fringe's early days when the 'curiosities of the week' weren't up to all that much, really. Admittedly, there is a neat little idea at the episode's core and the plot moves along at a steady enough pace to ensure that the viewer isn't necessarily fully aware of what is going on eons before the rest of the characters, but the execution, in places, is hopelessly hamfisted. For starters, the pseudo-science mumbo-jumbo is off the chart here, with Bishop offering patently ridiculous and half-arsed explanations as to how the guy with the ridiculous name's consciousness is able to transfer into the poor young girl's head. Oh sure, Fringe has gone far beyond the plausible by now but we could do without having any 'scientific' explanation at all. It just cheapens the narrative. Call it science-fiction, for God's sake! And then we have the small matter of the teenage girl lapsing into her 'deep man voice' every time the military guy takes over. The actress just can't pull it off and instead of being Excorist-spooky, it's Jeepers Creepers-laughable. And what exactly is the logic behind this anyway? If this happens to her automatically, as a result of the guy taking over, then how is he able to disguise his voice in order to convince Peter that he's her? (A horribly predictable turn of events, by the way). It's something of a niggle, sure, but coupled with the actress' hopelessness, it really grates. When she confronts the woman who had 'her' executed at episode's end, the delivery is horribly awkward and the direction seems to waver in conjunction, as if Frederick Toye's heart just wasn't in it.

Sadly, due to the relatively underwhelming stand-alone nature of the plot, it's rather difficult to overlook these problems. 'Unearthed' may have been a fairly decent bonus for the discerning viewer had the crew cast a better leading guest star, or Kreisberg and Goodman explored something a little more refreshing in their script. As it is, it's disappointingly average.
  • This was a BAD play by FOX, presenting this episode as a "special broadcast episode" or something. I later read it was a ratings ploy, to test Fringe on a new night with a different position... but it clearly was stupid because...

This was a BAD play by FOX, presenting this episode as a "special broadcast episode" or something. I later read it was a ratings ploy, to test Fringe on a new night with a different position... but it clearly was stupid because it was out of context, Charlie was alive, and it felt like a filler story in general (to me) because it was completely self-contained, with no real tie-in to the rest of the back-story (that I feel makes the show in most episodes).

I shouldn't be complaining I guess. But I just saw it pop up in Hulu (tonight, on February 16, 2010), listed as "Season 2, Episode 21". Llama!!
  • I think all of you are missing something here..

I apparently need to do this review to help nearly every other reviewer (especially those of you who rated it awful scores) on this site understand what happened in this episode. First off everyone ****Charlie did not just reappear or come back to life****, this is a lost episode from season 1 before Charlie died. This is a bonus episode they never aired and they gave you the fans as a bonus. Every person that scored this episode low based on Charlie being in it needs to redo their review as this was clearly stated when Fox announced this episode.

That said on to the review..

The episode was well done, not my favorite but not bad by any means. A girl dies and comes back to life as they are about to remove her organs to use as organ donations to people in need. The girl ends up possessed by an Navy officer who was murdered and wants revenge. It was a decent episode that I found quite entertaining.
  • We want a continuous story!Not a one hit episode!Why do shows still think they can stay on the air by pumping us full of "filler". #11 was the worst Fringe ever! 2 thumbs down!

We want a continuous story!Not a one hit episode!Why do shows still think they can stay on the air by pumping us full of "filler". #11 was the worst Fringe ever! 2 thumbs down! This episode was not only out of canon,but was out of sequence. Why didn't they just include #13 on the DVD only. Why did they waste my time! I'm so angry. Take a clue from LOST. One continuous story will bring us back every week. Episodes like this however, will only make me forget that this show is even on. Stop trying to milk me. mew
  • Is Charlie Undead WTF!!!

• Spoilers within...

While I miss the character of Charlie, and kind of hate the way they wrote him out, the fact that this unaired episode from season one brought him back, however briefly, was kind of annoying. Why the network or whoever made the call to keep this episode out of last season's airing is beyond me, and why it was inserted into the current season at this point is insane. It's basically a one-off, a standalone episode, but it leaves the storyline open for follow-up episodes in the same vein with that car-crash guy at the end having the same affliction as the girl. The religious tangent this episode went off on was also incredibly random... and, personally, I found it irritating, though that could have been just my personal views on the subject. It was kind of cool to see Amy Carlson playing a character that isn't as strong as she usually portrays--the two roles that come to mind when I think of her are her kick-ass paramedic/slash/firefighter character on THIRD WATCH who got blown up and the lawyer on that short-lived drama she and Julianna Marguiles had a few years ago. All in all, it might have been a decent episode if it had aired last season when the distraction of a suddenly-alive-again-and-not-evil-shapeshifter Charlie and the randomly disconnected storyline weren't distracting me, but as a season two episode I call this episode a failure. A victim of timing, perhaps, but not a hit. Sorry FRINGE.
  • Really love the show, but this is by far the worst epiode ever.

Suddenly Charlie is undead, yet marginalized as if you're trying to slip him in un-noticed.
    Then a very lame ending where the ghost memories departs, yet due to the girl getting sedated and not because she fought back to regain control, then trying to pass her of as if she did.
    Then the lamest cliff hanger ending promising the return of a not-so-evil ghost of a murder victum whom was never vilinized enough for people to hate nor fear that is so bad that he gives teen age girls a husky voice, and gets pissed off when someone hires him an assasin and succeed in killing him.
    Guys, lets just hope this was your rock bottom, now please rise again.
  • AWESOME EPISODE! It's about time they added the twist. Allow me to enlighten the masses *SPOILER ALERT* (not an actual spoiler - one man's view of the future of the series)

Charlie Francis? Huh? They ruined my show! This doesn't belong here...

...Or does it?

This episode is exactly where it belongs. Why does everything think this was slipped in accidentally? Does anyone REALLY think this was an accident? Does anyone REALLY believe that Fox would air an episode that not a single employee would have noticed Charlie? Not a single editor noticed this and didn't cut the very brief Charlie scenes? Allow a fan to spoil the future plots.

This is the first episode from 'the other side.' I wouldn't doubt seeing one of these continuity-smashing episodes twice a season. It's an idea that hasn't been done yet (scratch that - "Lost" sort of did it but with different points in time - not different places in the same time). I'm sure there will be a very definitive continuity discrepancy between these episodes to let casual and hardcore fans notice. The differences will begin to merge, and whole episodes for each 'side' will become melded episodes eventually, leading to the series finale when worlds finally merge, and Peter, Olivia and Walter all discover their connection to each other.

Is this really so far-fetched? We all know Olivia is Peter's mom, right? Well, we all know Walter stole baby Peter from the 'other side' right? Walter actually goes back in time with the time machine he invented in his spare time. When he realizes he would wipe out his entire memory of Peter if he stole Peter from the past, Walter decides to steal Peter from the past on the 'other side.'

Olivia catches Walter and follows him back to present time, but she scrambles her circuits when she passes between sides. Walter, unable to leave her as is sends her back into 'this side's' past into his care as a young man (which is why he experimented on her). They fall in love and marry in this side's past. Walter in this present day remembers that Olivia (this side) is an FBI agent and Olivia (other side) is an older woman on this side who would recognize a younger self. Walter sends her back to the 'other side' to live out the rest of her days. Walter in the meantime scrambles his circuits due to all the jumping between sides. He once again travels into the past on this side and commits himself into the mental institution. The random comments do not come from Walter this side - they are memories from Walter other side, which is why they are so random and comical... but are they really random? Why then, when Walter wants cake (don't remember which kind) is he so insistent that Agent Dunham be present? Does he remember 'other side' Olivia loving cake? Is he trying to re-create a moment from the 'other side' involve Peter, Olivia and himself? It's JJ Abrams... there's got to be some convoluted twist.

Wait a sec, maybe Olivia and Peter are brother and sister from the other side... probably twins. Walter went into the past there and brought them back here. Peter he loved and cared for while Olivia (who had no 'this side' equivalent) was experimented on in her youth, which is why Walter reacts so familiarly with her.

I can't remember which theory I like more...
  • Unearthed 2x11 is the bonus episode from season 1! It was clearly mentioned on tv by the Fox Network. So no need to bash this as a season one filler and bad action of Fox. You would never see this ep otherwise (unless you buy the DVD

Unearthed 2x11 is the bonus episode from season 1!
    It was clearly mentioned on tv by the Fox Network.

So no need to bash this as a season one filler and bad action of Fox. You would never see this ep otherwise (unless you buy the DVD).

Still is a great show and cant wait for seeing how the full story continues.

Still is a great show and cant wait for seeing how the full story continues.
  • Aw come on people... Spoiler alert!

4.5
    Sorry, but this didn't make any sense whatsoever. What happened to the storyline? Why did Charlie suddenly popup? I guess we needed a new villain, but some headsup before dead people start to join in would be nice...
    This is a typical fill-in episode. Like we need it, Fringe seems to be full of them. Sure a new nemesis has entered the arena, whom we're probably going to see more of, but the package was just confusing. There are so much they can do with the story. I mean they have an entire parallel-universe of stuff. Instead they decide to use a paranormal theme.
    I want more Leonard!
  • this is season 1 episode 21 from the production code lol, they should really have put that at the start of the ep description lol

still a great episode apart from the fact they dont tell ya its not from the current season. this is season 1 episode 21 from the production code lol, they should really have put that at the start of the ep description lol this is season 1 episode 21 from the production code lol, they should really have put that at the start of the ep description lol this is season 1 episode 21 from the production code lol, they should really have put that at the start of the ep description lol this is season 1 episode 21 from the production code lol, they should really have put that at the start of the ep description lol
  • Your theories about this being an episode from the alternative universe can't be right at all for one simple reason:

Peter does nos exist in both universes!!! he only exists in one, becouse he simply died in the other. walter took the Peter from that universe to the other. But there´s only one, so that theory is just worng. Sorry.
    and the thing a bout the gisl being Peter's love intrest in the future, i don´t really see that at all. I seem like a regular episode with the weird precense of charlie. I don´t know what the hell that was about.
    Anyway, it wasn´t the best episode we´ ve seen. . . . . ... . . . . .
  • Fringe Season two so obsessed with filler episodes we get one from season 1!!!

4.5
    First I'd like to say that slipping in a season 1 episode is insulting and confusing to the fans of this show! Could be a bad sign of wavering episode commitment and creative mettling by FOX executives... too bad because Fringe is a great show.

Well first the obvious tell that this is a S1 episode, huh... hello is that Charlie Francis by the watercooler and no one in the FBI office bats an eyelash!?! Everyone merely excepts he's suppose to be there including Olivia. Cue the twilight zone music.

The second clue, characters actions. In the previous episode Grey Matters we see a mentally deteriorated Walter and a son so concerned for his father that he's kicking down doors to get to him. Well in this ep. Walter goes missing in the hospital and Peter casually walk around until he finds him. But why not, Walter is clearly much more coherent and focused like he is in S1.

There's also the visual clues. Astrid hairstyle is from S1. Though similar in both seasons Astrid hair in season 2 is less poofy and has much tighter curls than in S1. Also in the scene where Lisa is looking at Rusk's dead body you see the sensory deprivation tank featured so prominently in S1.

Finally all you have to is click on the episode guide tab, click the "list view" box and look at the production code numbers. This episode is listed as 3T7670. All first season episodes (except the pilot) start with 3T76 and all the second season episodes start with 3X51. I probably should have lead with this point.

This was actually a good S1 ep but a ridiculous S2 ep.
  • I love this show, but this episode didn't make sense...It was very confusing. But I've got some ideas why they did this...read further :)

When I saw this episode, I was very confused. What is a dead guy doing in this episode? Did they make a mistake or something like that? But it made me think, maybe they mixed it up just to get into our heads ;) It's Fringe right?! Ok I've got some ideas why they did this...here's what I think...I think that the girl Lisa is coming back in a future episode. Why you ask? Well she was totally crushing on Peter and at the end of the episode she told Dunham: 'I'll be 18 in a year, don't wait too long to make your move.' So maybe she's Peter's future girlfriend or love interest and this is the episode of when they met. So we don't have to ask questions later...or...
    Maybe they're going to make another episode about the Russian guy...he was very persistent or about the phenomena of possessing. These are a few of my ideas. What do you think?
  • I love the show and have not long since started watching i have been watching them in order and have only just started on season 2 so for Charlie to pop up really confused me. can any one tell me what episode number this should of been in season 1 ?????

5.5
    Enjoyed the episode but very confused with the apperance of Charlie i'm sure he was killed ????????? As this was aired in season 2 the complete lack of the parallel universe and william bell that season 2 seems to concentrate on made it seem dull as the viewers are being built up to the 'end of the world !'theory. That said if i had of watched this in the correct episode order i would have enjoyed it more.
    Walter seemed the most sane he has ever been which was hard to get used to as alot of the humour in the show comes from his battle with insanity.
  • Some things should stay buried

FOX tried to frame this episode as some sort of "lost" episode from the first season of the series, as if the producers found it under a pile of pizza boxes one morning. At least, that's the way they handled the description of the episode in recent press releases. There's nothing before or during the episode to tell the audience that it takes place earlier in the series' timeline beyond a few subtle character cues and Charlie's jarring presence.

Fans with a good memory will recall that the first season ended not with the finale, but with the production of an extra episode that was originally going to be slipped into the early part of the second season. Of course, that was before the writers worked out the second season story arc, which effectively precluded the insertion of an episode like this. The second season has seen the characters in a different psychological space, and "Charlie" was never acting like his old self enough for this episode to make sense.

The end result is an episode that just doesn't seem to fit. It's still a "Fringe" episode, but it just seems out of place. I'm reminded of how editors will take previously unaired footage and insert it into a recap montage at the beginning of an episode. This feels like the full-hour version of that practice. Or, to step back into a previous era of television, like watching a re-run of an episode from an earlier season that you never knew you missed.

Unfortunately, I know better, so the lack of proper context made it hard to enjoy the episode. As episodic as "Fringe" tends to be, often to its own detriment, there are still subtle points of character continuity that keep the forward momentum flowing. As I've already noted, the characters have all changed slightly from who they were in the first season, especially as the danger to the world has escalated.

Perhaps this, more than anything, helps to illustrate my point regarding "X-Files" and the lessons that should have been learned from mistakes of the past. The case at the center of this episode could, in fact, have taken place at any time in the series' run. There's nothing about it that demands it take place in any particular season. Very little about the case pertains to the circumstance of the characters at a specific point in the overall plot.

But there's the rub: those connections should exist. Shows like "Supernatural", another heir to the "X-Files" legacy, demonstrate that a show like this is invariably stronger when the external conflicts of a particular case pertain to an internal conflict. Some of the most beloved stand-alone episodes of "X-Files" were centered on how hunting down evidence of a particular entity or killer provided insight into the psychological state of Mulder and Scully at that precise point in their lives.

In other words, episodes shouldn't feel generic. They shouldn't feel like filler. And despite some minor attempt to explore the main characters' ideas on faith, there wasn't much to the episode. The scenario underscored the already-established notion that human consciousness is separate from the body, and thus able to be accessed in all sorts of unusual ways. There's nothing new under this particular sun.

Lest I forget to give credit where credit is due, the cast is still going some great work in this episode. They couldn't have known at the time that the episode wouldn't fit within the framework of the early second season, so they are clearly doing their best to keep up the progress from the end of the first season.

Considering that the second season has felt very uneven and disconnected, this only adds to my growing frustration. For all my criticisms over the growing imbalance between the serialized and episodic elements, the more stand-alone installments of the second season have still contained enough character context to make it clear that it belongs within the second season. The generic nature of the story and the misleading presentation This episode doesn't fit in more ways than one.
  • This completely confused the heck out of me!!!

My older brother texted me all night as we tried to figure out what the heck Charlie was doing back from the dead! I think it's in character that J.J. Abrahms revealed an episode called "Unearthed" from season 1 but why in the middle of season two. It would have been cool as an extra episode on the DVD set that I purchased but I was so excited to continue the second season that this episode was a let down. On top of that, the episode was plain and uninteresting. It failed to hold my attention like all the other episodes continue to do over and over again.
  • Probably should have been episode 1.11

I don't mind TPTB rearranging the order of the episodes, and once it was clear that is what happened I was able to enjoy the episode on its own merits. But did they have to show an episode with a character who has since died on the show, and have no-one except Olivia even notice that he was in the room for the first 30 odd minutes? And did it have to be in an episode with someone coming back from the dead? I was so confused... Also, it took me a while to work it out, but the girls last line "I'll be 18 in a year, don't wait too long to make your move" sounded all mysterious and cryptic enough to be on Lost, until I realised she was talking about the Olivia/Peter ship and how she had a crush on Peter herself. Thankfully that is no longer a part of the show.
< 1 2