Fringe

Unleashed

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 14, 2009 on FOX

• Olivia, Peter and Walter must search for a mysterious creature in order to save Charlie.

Best episode yet! It had a fearsome creature, Walter v Peter banter, and a race to save a friend. Love the moments between Peter and Walter, especially the breakfast bit and when Walter decides to show an uncharacteristic unselfishness. I'm really loving the relationship between these two, both in the comedic and the serious moments. You can really tell now how much these two really care about each other and they can show it in ways that are sometimes funny, sometimes sweet and always heartwarming. And was it me or was there something going on between Peter and Olivia? She seemed kinda flattered at first that he called her and it wasn't work related, until she found out that he was calling for her sister. Then she seemed a little jealous. The creature and the story behind it was awesome. The mystery behind what it is and where it came from was intriguing, add to that the attack on a team member, what it really does to its victims and the team's race to save a friend. The show seems to be getting better with each episode.