Fringe

Unleashed

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 14, 2009 on FOX

• Another side of Walter

This was a good episode about the man made creation part lion, snake, rhino and bat. We got to see Walters other side the guilt about taking a part of creating this beast in the early stages. Even though it wasn't the final creation of this beast when he was under going the project resulting in a failed creation, he felt somewhat responsible for having started this project. He was willing to sacrifice himself to get what is needed, so he took the deadly poison and drunk it just in case the monster kills him. The larvae will be poisoned and they can use his blood to save the fbi agent. Luckily all came out all right with no death, but it just shows his resolve and I think Peter can learn a lot from this. Both Olivia and Walter have changed a lot in character development, almost to the point even being separate people from before. It's still early in this series but I want to see more of Peter character and development. I also feel like more is needed to become closer to all these characters in this series.