Fringe

Wallflower

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 18, 2011 on FOX

• Now we know what was the material for the costume in the Crisis game.*spoilers everywhere*

New Fringe case appears to be about a man with rear genetic disorder. Thisdisorder makes him extremely sensitive to the light but also makes him invisible. This man lived in the lab for the whole live until the fire gives him a chance to run away.

Eugene(U-gene - unusual genetic - this is his name) was suffering because of loneliness because nobody could see him and he wanted to be like every body else. And he tries to solve his problem by suckingpigments from people and making a bath with them(I mean pigments).

Eugene's story remind Olivia that he was also test subject for Cortexiphan. And she has a thought that something maybe wrong with her because of that. That's why she has social or intimate relationships.

And in the end appears that Olivia is still test subject.

There are many questions after this episode:

Is that Cortexiphan what Olivia was given? What consequences is this lead to?

If there were such promising research for decades where are the invisible soldiers and machinery? I'm talking about chameleon skin.

Why does Peter encourageLincoln in relationships with Olivia?