Fringe

Worlds Apart

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 27, 2012 on FOX

• "Our life is what our thoughts make it"

A very fitting quote for a show that seems to know no bounds as far as imagination is concerned, and beautifully delivered by John Noble. Walter and Walternate was a scene I was wainting for something like at least two seasons, and I wasn't disappointed. Finally, after all these years spent fearing or hating each other, they come to an understanding ... just when it's almost too late. Walternate's forgiveness reminded me of "White tulip". It was that powerful. But all actors were perfect, from Anna Torv ( no rainbow ? so sad ... ) to Seth Gabel or the one playing Nick Lane. Emotions were everything, and the plot was simple enough not to distract from them. The ending was just heartbreaking : I suspect we haven't seen the last of the red universe , but it might take some time to go back there, and that's a pity.

Oh and just to be nasty : with Jones now the only one who can cross over ( until Olivia's power resurfaces, that is ) , what chances does each of the world have against him ?