Frisky Dingo

Adult Swim

jzummak

Frisky Dingo Fan Reviews (12)

• Lots of crazy stuff happens…and happens…

7.6
    I would say the frisky dingo lives up to its name: it has a playful plot in a backwards setting. I much enjoy my favorite voices from sea lab 2021. In the early more logical episodes it poked fun at the classic hero batman, replacing the tragic Bruce Wayne with the playboy Xander Crews. The billionaire hero wannabe creates a hero identity Awesome X, however loses his marketing value for action figures…but conveniently a real evil doer Killface presents him with heroic opportunity. The plots are rather intricate and often involve a lot of background information that the audient is unaware of, such as the rabbit issues with Killface’s son. There are multiple storylines much like a soap opera and each episode an “hour” passes but nothing ever really gets accomplished.
    The show is defiantly unpredictable in the shows overall direction, but the main characters’ motivations seem to keep them all on their own general path, despite the addition of an intense dilemma at the end of every episode. It is generally clever and worth watching.