Fruits Basket

A New School Term Starts!

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 27, 2001 on

• torhu meets akito

wow what a great episode! it was great seeing haru and momiji again! i liked the begining when thoes guys were talking about torhu and kyo scared them away. so funny! i loved seeing black haru again he is just to funny!! torhu is alittle slow though, with the whole asking how he proved he had white hair thing. it was funny when haru said to picture yuki in a girls uniform!! but momiji did look cute!! ahh she met akito...freaky. and we see some stuff between him and yuki...poor poor yuki, akito is wack! then he called torhu ugly!?!? he must be blind!!! i hope torhu helps yuki some more just so she could shove it in akitos face!!! and, you know, cuz its the right thing to do.
  • The new school year starts and Tohru wants to find Haru and Momiji at school.

This episode is enough to make anyone laugh. It's Black Haru's finest moment. When he freaks out to the student council president, Motoko Takei, I couldn't stop my hysterical laughter. All in support of Momiji's girl uniform, which is amusing as well. When Momiji came running up to Tohru in the girl's school uniform, I couldn't quit laughing either. This whole episode was hilarious. It was more on the edge of a classic Fruits Basket episode, unlike some of the others, but it was amazing all the same. Anything that's Fruits Basket is the best thing I may ever see!
    I also thought it was really nice what Tohru did for Yuki, no matter how small it might have been. Akito was being a jerk, as usual, and Tohru noticed Yuki was scared. I thought that was really sweet. Because if I were her and I were put in the same situation, not knowing exactly what's going on, I may not be able to do that. I'd like to think that, but in fact, most of everyone's weakness would take over. Tohru really shows how special of a person she is just by pushing Akito.