Fruits Basket

Here Comes Kagura!

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jul 26, 2001 on

• Kagura, the boar of the zodiac, and my favorite character!

Kagura at first is a cute, shy, harmless looking girl. when she sees Kyo she's a danger in love.

she loves Kyo ad will show with violence and yelling.

Torhu is too nice to not like anyone, so they get along, though Kagura thinks she might be a rival.

Kyo does not like seeing Kagura] i'd be the same if i were him;cause i'm me i love seeing her[ and tries to run away. Yuki and Shigure don't mind seeing her. though she does destroy his house, like everyone else.

i really like Kagura, she's so extreme and funny!
    Kyo might not love her but i do!
  • Kagura Sohma comes for a visit.

The Episode starts with Kyo trying to run cause of this loud noise.It is Kagura Sohma of the Sohma family. When I first watched this episode I thought that Kagura was a little nuts. I mean time she see Kyo she looks as though she'd take him into her arms. But, unfortunately for Kyo, no such thing happens. Although the character of Kagura is a little forceful with her feelings, I see it as though she's not afraid to show her emotions. Especially towards the usually rejected Kyo. She's so nice to everyone that she meets and she tries to meet everyone with same kindness. Tohru is such a great example for the Sohma family and they make such a great impact on her.
  • what a Boar!

hmm i wasnt so fond of the new girl but she wasnt to bad, i just didnt like how she would go all crazy and attack Kyo, but she seemed to really be sorry when she did things. but still i'm glad torhu became her friend, thats just the way she is, i wish i could see the good in every one! i never would of guessed boar either so im glad they showed us! i dont like that boar likeing kyo though cuz i like torhu with him. it was cute when he was telling her about fighting and how much he loved it and how his ears came out and he thought he said the wrong thing and when torhu punched him! so cute and funny! but she still seems to like sohma, and i just realized i had called him the wrong name in my other reveiws, o-well though. i still like the dog when he was talking about girls and all! ;)
  • Kyo may not be afraid to fight Yuki.But he's afriad of one person and that person is Kagura!

Just when it was about to peaceful day.Than Kagura came running.Apparently she must've found out that Kyo is back.Yeah she came and did some destruction around the house.I thought it was funny the way Kagura show her affection to Kyo.Which is fighting him and beating him up.Even if Kyo hates it.She is really in love with the outcast zodiac the cat.Yeah she has some strange way to showing her affection to Kyo.Even though Kyo hates it very much.He doesn't really liked that.But since she carries the curse of the boar.She finds Tohru her rival for Kyo.
  • I once read on a website that the character of Kagura was cute, yet violent. I couldn't agree with them more.

When I first watched this episode I thought that Kagura was absolutely nuts. I mean the first time she sees Kyo she looks as though she'd take him in her arms. But, unfortunately for Kyo, no such thing happens. Other than that I think this episode is amazing. Although the character of Kagura is a little forceful with her feelings, I see it as though she's not afraid to show her emotions. Especially towards the usually rejected Kyo. I also love this episode because Miss Tohru Honda. She's so nice to everyone that she meets and she tries to meet everyone with same kindness. Tohru is such a great example for the Sohma family and they make such a great impact on her.