Fruits Basket

(ended 2001)

Angus_Mac

Fruits Basket Fan Reviews (133)

• I think this is one of the best animes shows ever made by man.

I really love this show. Personally, I think this is a very funny, and heartwarming anime. This show is about Tohru Honda, a beautiful, happy high school girl who lived in a tent alone. One day, a landslide destroys Tohru's tent, and she has nowhere to live. She is invited to stay the night at the Sohma's house the night her tent was gone. Yuki, Shigure, and Kyo are the three Sohmas living in this house. The next day, Tohru does some of the cleaning in the house, and Yuki and Shigure were so impressed that they allow Tohru to live with them. Tohru is an awesome cook! and she cares alot for the Sohma's. With Tohru living with Yuki and the others, their many wacky, and fun adventures begin. The dialog is just awesome! I like the reflective moments that happen, they just make you smile. The humor in this show is just hilarious! Most of the scenes are very funny. The thing I really like the most in this show are the characters. The characters are just really, really cute, and have great voices. I will never forget them. Overall, really cute, memorable characters, awesome dialog, hilarious humor, and good music. I would recommend this show to well....anyone!