Full House

Air Jesse

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 07, 1995 on ABC

• Hoops or Poops

This episode was fun to watch due tho the fact that they had Kareem Abdul Jabbar on the show. It also showed how a parent wants to have their children be proud ot them. Though actually its in my opinion to get your children accustomed to the knowledge that parents can't do everything. It leads to children thinking they have to be able to do everything as well. It also sent the message that if you keep trying at things you may just succeed. The boys didn't even see Jesse make his shot but we always proud of him no matter what.
  • Awesome! Uncle Jesse playing basketball! Hahaha! :lol:

This is one of my favorite episodes. It shows Uncle Jesse playing basketbll (lol) and Kareem Abdul- Jabar! The game was really exciting. DJ against Kimmy. The first team to 12 baskets wins. Who would have guessed that Jesse would make the game-winning shot; which happened to be a 3-pointer! What really cracked me up was Kimmy smacking Kareem on the butt! The best part was when Comet made the basket. Don't put Comet against Jesse........'cause Comet will win!

Overall, this episode was really funny and exciting. I wish this series would come back and air an episode like this!
  • DJ starts a bball team with Kareem Adbul-Jabbar as the Head Coach. The 3 guys decide to put their own team together. However, things like that don't come easy. Jesse stinks at basketball and can only make shots from his "Sweet Spot."

I really enjoyed this episode because I loved Jesse's rad bball skills.lol!!! I couldn't stop laughing. It almost killed me. I liked it when Jesse completely missed his layup and hit the bball pole. I thought that was hilarious!!! I found it cool that Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was on the show!!!
TBS