Full House

All Stood Up

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 04, 1995 on ABC

• Stephanie asks her cute crush, Ryan if he would go out with her. She finds out later, when she is waiting that she was stood up. The worst thing is, Danny interferes with SPAM.

I thought that this episode showed a side of Stephanie that we never seen before. She asks her cute crush Ryan if he would go to the dance with her and he says yes. Stephanie gets all dressed up and is waiting in her living room. About two hours later, she has built the whole New York skyline out of legos and Ryan still hadn't shown up. Danny comes into the room and Stephanie starts crying and says that she was stood up. The next day, Danny goes to Stephanie's school to deliver SPAM for a food drive that they were having. Danny runs into Ryan and supposedly threatens him with a can of SPAM as Gia said to Stephanie at there house hours later. Ryan asked Stephanie if she wanted to get some pizza at school after his talk with Danny and Stephanie thought that would be nice. In return for revenge, she stood up Ryan and Ryan shows up at the house. Ryan tells Danny that Stephanie stood him up and she talks to him about it. In the end, all is well and they go get that pizza after all with Danny's money of course. lol This episode was really great and it was above average for me.