Full House

All Stood Up

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 04, 1995 on ABC

• Poor Steph.

Ryan was wrong to stand Steph up. He could at least called her and said he couldn't make it or he was going bowling or to invite her! What was he thinking!?! Stephanie built the whole New York City skyline waiting for him! What a jerk!

This whole episode was kinda sad on Stephanie's part. I can feel her pain. Though I've never had a boyfriend, or in my case, GIRLFRIEND, or been stood up before, I can still imagine what it'd feel like to go through all of that. Again, how could Ryan do that?

I could see him ditching Stephanie if she still looked like herself in Seasons 1-3, but in Season 8? Stephanie looked really good! How could he ditch her like that? Well, stood up, really. Ditching is when you are already with the person. Nevermind.

Great episode, and great plot, and great acting by all of the characters. Just too bad Stephanie had to dodge a date with him as well for payback. Oh well, in the end, everything went fine, and they finally went out for pizza.

And Full House, being the great family comedy show it is, ended this episode with a hug from Stephanie to Danny.
NIK