Full House

Crimes and Michelle's Demeanor

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Sep 28, 1990 on ABC

• See DJ and Stephanie get into trouble for what Michelle does.

What can I say about this episode of Full House? Well, to me what I didn't like about it was how through the course of the half hour we get to see the guys cater to what ever Michelle wants to do, stay up late, hear her favorite night time song over and over again and basically watching what ever she wants without any consequences to her actions. Another thing that I didn't like about the episode was while DJ and Stephanie was working off a punshment by raking up the leaves in the backyard, Michelle came out and made a mess of their work, resulting in the older Tanner girls having their sister rake up her mess and then get blamed for what she did. Also, what piggybacks this little part of the story was how Michelle threw herself a pool party in the kitchen and Steph and DJ get blamed for it by Danny, the only upside was how Danny finally saw the light that his perfect little "Princess" of a daughter isn't perfect and is old enough to be punished for doing wrong. In all, this wasn't one of my favorite episodes of the show, but it was nice to see that Danny finds his youngest daughter to be old enough to be punished for her negative actions around the house.
TBS