Full House Forums

ABC (ended 1995)

What happened to Vicki?

quietorloud

[1]Dec 5, 2005
    • level: 4
    I dont remember seeing any episodes with her in it, after Danny proposed to her at Disneyland. How did she get written off the show?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Pharnaces

[2]Dec 5, 2005
    • level: 3
    They broke up. I might be mistaken but I think it was after they had a fight about Vicki's mom.

Ravenclaw23

[3]Dec 6, 2005
    • level: 10
    Yes, they broke up the time that Vicki's mom redid Michelles and Stephnie's room, but got back together at the end of the eps. The reason behind the mini break up was because of Vicki's mom wanting them to get married(the were not engaged at the time) The REAL break happen on esp. 157 called "The perfect couple". It is a christmas theme esp where DJ and Steve, Beckey and Jesse and Danny and Vickey go on a new couples show called "the perfect couple" hosted by Joey. The game is the same as the newly wed game. Vicki is a no show so they gave Danny a replacement woman. Surprising Danny and the replacement win the game. After the taping ends Danny is depressed and then Vicki show up on the set happy about something. Vicki got a job in New York and it going to take it. But Danny wanted Vicki and him to set the wedding date. Seeing that Vicki didn't even want to talk about the wedding Danny knew that it was over. They broke up for the final time.

whodey24

[4]Dec 8, 2005
    • level: 5
    That is what I think to

J_Ps_J_As_Girl

[5]Dec 23, 2005
    Ravenclaw23 wrote:
    Yes, they broke up the time that Vicki's mom redid Michelles and Stephnie's room, but got back together at the end of the eps. The reason behind the mini break up was because of Vicki's mom wanting them to get married(the were not engaged at the time) The REAL break happen on esp. 157 called "The perfect couple". It is a christmas theme esp where DJ and Steve, Beckey and Jesse and Danny and Vickey go on a new couples show called "the perfect couple" hosted by Joey. The game is the same as the newly wed game. Vicki is a no show so they gave Danny a replacement woman. Surprising Danny and the replacement win the game. After the taping ends Danny is depressed and then Vicki show up on the set happy about something. Vicki got a job in New York and it going to take it. But Danny wanted Vicki and him to set the wedding date. Seeing that Vicki didn't even want to talk about the wedding Danny knew that it was over. They broke up for the final time.
    It was Cheigo!

MissyPea

[6]Dec 26, 2005
    I thought the show where Danny proposed was the series finale I think I'm gonne have to ceck out the episode guide!!

Ok, I just checked the episode guide at it was of no use to me... Can't someone who knows about the show update it?

Fullhouseroxs09

[7]Dec 27, 2005
    • level: 1
    The season finale was when Michelle fell off the horse. Danny and Vicki broke up when they were on the game show and they decided that a long-distance relationship/marriage wasn't going to work.

MissyPea

[8]Dec 27, 2005
    Fullhouseroxs09 wrote:
    The season finale was when Michelle fell off the horse. Danny and Vicki broke up when they were on the game show and they decided that a long-distance relationship/marriage wasn't going to work.

Thank you! I have seen that, like ones or twice.. I never knew it was the series finale - It's kinda a tame way to end the show IMO!!!

J_Ps_J_As_Girl

[9]Dec 28, 2005
    MissyPea wrote:
    Fullhouseroxs09 wrote:

Thank you! I have seen that, like ones or twice.. I never knew it was the series finale - It's kinda a tame way to end the show IMO!!!
    It was lame!

Ilikedj

[10]Jul 21, 2006
    • level: 7
    Yeah; Vicki was pretty non-chalant about it.
    V: Well we'll have to put it off a little longer
    D: I don't want to do that, Vicki, it hurts too much
    V: Well I don't see any other way, unless you want to move to New York
    D: You know I can't do that; I can't uproot my family, but if it was just me I'd be there in a second.

So, neither of them were willing to budge for the other, really. In fact, I think getting engaged was more an emotional thing for everyone; next level sort of thing. And, as usual, it's Michelle who instigates it in part 1 of The House Meets the Mouse.
    M: Daddy, do you love Vicki?
    D: Yes, very much
    M: Well marry her already
    D: That's very complicated, first I have to ask her, and then she has to say yes.
    M: Sounds simple to me.
    Of course for little Michelle who needs to keep everyone together no matter what, she would NEVER have gone for a move to New York.

seinfeld111690

[11]Jul 21, 2006
    • level: 25
    Ilikedj wrote:
    Yeah; Vicki was pretty non-chalant about it.
    V: Well we'll have to put it off a little longer
    D: I don't want to do that, Vicki, it hurts too much
    V: Well I don't see any other way, unless you want to move to New York
    D: You know I can't do that; I can't uproot my family, but if it was just me I'd be there in a second.

So, neither of them were willing to budge for the other, really. In fact, I think getting engaged was more an emotional thing for everyone; next level sort of thing. And, as usual, it's Michelle who instigates it in part 1 of The House Meets the Mouse.
    M: Daddy, do you love Vicki?
    D: Yes, very much
    M: Well marry her already
    D: That's very complicated, first I have to ask her, and then she has to say yes.
    M: Sounds simple to me.
    Of course for little Michelle who needs to keep everyone together no matter what, she would NEVER have gone for a move to New York.

It was obvious that Danny was never going to get married.

washedinblack

[12]Jul 21, 2006
    • level: 4
    they ended the show like that because they were supposed to have another season but there were too many problems. DJ was going to drop in every once in a while since she and Candace were going to college and they wanted to use only one olsen twin because their differences were becoming too noticeable but John Stamos loved them both too much to ever let one get fired so he threatened to quit if they didnt have both twins. with all these problems they just decided to end the show

astrosfan2006

[13]Jul 21, 2006
    • level: 1
    washedinblack wrote:
    they ended the show like that because they were supposed to have another season but there were too many problems. DJ was going to drop in every once in a while since she and Candace were going to college and they wanted to use only one olsen twin because their differences were becoming too noticeable but John Stamos loved them both too much to ever let one get fired so he threatened to quit if they didnt have both twins. with all these problems they just decided to end the show

wow i didn't know that