Full House Forums

ABC (ended 1995)

Who thinks Danny is gay?

WAVY10

[22]Mar 7, 2008
    • level: 8
    martelli9 wrote:

Bob Saget: "...Tell me why I never slept with Dave Coulier...Kimmy Gibbler got it this was (Thrusts pelvis)...Tell me why some people called me f****t, tell me why--maybe 'cause my last name's SAGET...that doesn't mean Danny Tanner was gay..ohh, Danny Tanner was NOT GAY...like Dave Coulier..."

Excerpts from Bob Saget's comedy song about how Danny Tanner was not gay sung to the tune of the Backstreet Boys' "I Want it that Way."

Well, we've gotten Bob's (somewhat R-rated) take on the matter. Good enough for me (never thought so myself).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jadidol

[23]Mar 7, 2008
    • level: 1
    THANK YOU America for finally eliminating super obnoxious and mother f__kingly gay Danny Noriega. I can't stand his behaviour, mannerisms, and arrogance. The more Simon Cowell 'hates' him the more I love Simon Cowell. Now I can continue to enjoy watching American Idol. TO ALL GAY PEOPLE OUT THERE--Danny Noriega is a bad, bad example to watch on TV, especially when he is criticized constructively. And to you Danny Noriega--I can just imagine how you're acting, crying, throwing gay temper tantrums in your bedroom day after day and night after night. Go Rest In Peace!

WAVY10

[24]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 8
    jadidol wrote:
    THANK YOU America for finally eliminating super obnoxious and mother f__kingly gay Danny Noriega. I can't stand his behaviour, mannerisms, and arrogance. The more Simon Cowell 'hates' him the more I love Simon Cowell. Now I can continue to enjoy watching American Idol. TO ALL GAY PEOPLE OUT THERE--Danny Noriega is a bad, bad example to watch on TV, especially when he is criticized constructively. And to you Danny Noriega--I can just imagine how you're acting, crying, throwing gay temper tantrums in your bedroom day after day and night after night. Go Rest In Peace!

Wrong Danny, wrong board.

lysebet

[25]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 9
    A guy is not gay if he hugs other men... And he was married to a woman and dated other women. OK, so he might have been a bit feminim, but still... Danny is not gay

god234

[26]Mar 29, 2008
    • level: 11
    He's not gay just a little too sensitive. But he's a nice guy, a little too nice when dealing with Michelle. Honestly, instead of hugging his kids when they do something wrong or talk back, why not just hit them? I mean a light spanking, nothing like abuse.

animallover21

[27]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 18
    Because I don't think the writers wanted any hitting.

mvscali89

[28]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 29

animallover21 wrote:
    Because I don't think the writers wanted any hitting.

Yeah I don't think hitting them would have been a good idea.

I don't think Danny is gay I mean he was....like affectionate and seemed like a family man...that kind of guy- but seriously he did date women and had made three kids- so he obviously liked women.

Edited on 03/30/2008 5:54pm

zachary93

[29]Apr 4, 2008
    • level: 2
    You can still be gay even though you are married I believe.

spears5

[30]May 3, 2008
    • level: 19
    DDana10099 wrote:
    I think Danny's gay because like he hugs all the guys? I mean not that i like the show or anything but it just freaks me out.

Line from season three:
    Joey: And son, I know about the magazines under your bed.
    I kinda always found this to be the final clins=cher to Danny being a very corny old fashioned heterosexual male. Like the '80s mike brady.

sssquarepants

[31]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 23
    jadidol wrote:
    SOME PEOPLE WEREN'T LIKIN' IT!

Tippa-

[32]Aug 11, 2008
    • level: 4
    Not me. How could he be gay if he dates girls and has already three daughters? Maybe his acts are sometimes gayish (?) but he ain't gay at least i thinxo