Full House

Fraternity Reunion

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 27, 1990 on ABC

• Women... riiight...

The lesson of the episode is "don't do dumb because of a friend", as Danny tries to teach this to DJ, but ends up having to get it back from her.

While I guess men dressing as women is funny, it's not very believable.

There's also the double standard that stealing stuff in college is a prank, but to return the favor and take back your property as an adult is burglary?

The most amusment of the episode revolves around Jesse, leaving the city he hates for the woods, and coming back from the woods only to have missed the city.

And really, when you don't wear earrings, how do you not notice a big honkin clip on still on one ear...
  • Pearl earrings anyone?

7.7
    Though the idea of this episode was silly the episode was very funny. When Danny and Joey showed up at the party dressed as women was a sight that had to be seen. Then when the waiter was hitting on Danny that was just to funny. Then when the guys get thrown in jail the whole jail seen was so funny. How the other inmate started to sing for Danny once they found out who he was. The funniest part was when Danny was talking to Jesse and Jesse noticed that Danny was wearing a pearl earring. Very funny episode.
  • Just having fun w/this one

I honestly don't know if anyone would dress as a woman like that, even Joey. It was tough enough the first time on HOgan's Heroes for Hogan to voncince his men to do it even int he line of duty. However, I don't think they meant it to be taken too seriously - I think just the comical looks and all are enough. With all the other great episodes here they're allowed to just let off steam and be a little silly as writers.