Full House

Girls Will Be Boys

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 28, 1992 on ABC

• lets play telephone

4.4
    This same story line has been repeated so many times it's played it self out. It isn't even funny anymore when Steph spies on DJ. There isn't a whole lot you can do with that since its been the theme of so many episodes already. Though it was funny that DJ had Steph sweating and shaking in her boots about the you won't know where and you won't know when. That was this episodes only saving grace.
  • Okay. Nothing huge, though we see D.J.'s psychological warfaare - which must have helped w/Michelle a lot, even if D.J. only enforced her threats w/time in timeout.

I don't know if a girl would try to be a boy like this or not. It just seems a little unusual, but the message of it being important to be yourself is very good, and is shown int he way it should have been in the play Michelle does early in 6th season. D.J. aalso was good here, as we see a sneakier version of how she likely kept Michelle under control before and even after (at tiems) Dannys tarted punishing, though she would more firmly use timeout there were clearly things that went on behidn the scenes Danny didn't know about, whether this or D.J. making Michelle sit in a corner.
TBS