Full House

Greek Week

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Sep 21, 1990 on ABC

• Jesse's grandparents come from Greece. They bring along Jesse's cousin's daughter Malina, who looks just like Michelle. Also 2 neighbor kids or something who are now almost grown up; Sylvio and Elena.

It's good to see the Greek culture here, or at least in their town. I wonder why Jesse's parents don't show up here; Nick would've been their son; why did he not pass these things on to Jesse? Or defend him? It was most interesting to see Jesse re-interact with Elena when he was getting serious about Becky, and almost forgetting how much they loved each other. When Elena said "your grandfather told me you are not married", well, did they think that they'd be good together? Did they know about this "walk around the table" they did? Jesse I don't think knew what it meant when they did. And obviously neither did DJ when she and Sylvio did that. As DJ said "very sweet and very weird". The party is beautiful, when they're dancing and stuff, and Becky comes back to give Jesse the chance to explain. And then after the "divorce" ceremony, and Papouli kisses Yaya, they get engaged. Good they covered everything; their last attempt at a wedding, and are there any more "wives" she doesn't know about. Oh yeah, I love when Stephanie shows Yaya the Vogue dance.
NIK