Full House

Happy Birthday, Babies (2)

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 12, 1991 on ABC

• Welcome to the world, Nicky and Alex!

This is the only episode of the whole series we experience the birth of baby boys. We also experience Minny the dog giving birth to Comet and others, but that's dogs. Anyways, this is a great episode to the series. Funny, witty, and just plain great. The episode does not have much of a plot, but still, just experincing the magic of two more adorable and popular characters to the show. Even when they couldn't talk (or have hair in Jesse's case) you can totally know that Nicky and Alex Katsopolis are going to be memorable Full House characters, just like Michelle, the show's favorite little girl. Anyways, welcome to the world Alex and Nicky!
  • Hooray the twins are here!!!!

This was such a special episode because Becky went into labor at Michelle's birthday party and had the twins, Nicky and Alex. It kinda sucked that it interuppted Michelle's party, but now she shares her birthday with her new little cousins. What was the funniest part of the episode was when everybody ran out after Becky went into labor leaving Michelle and her friends in the house. When Joey, DJ, and Stephanie realized they left the kids inside they came in to find them pigging out on the cake because none of them are old enough to use a knife. Then to show what she got each kids opens the present they got for Michelle and she goes down the row giving her opinion on each "like it, love it, love it, like it, love it, hey that looked bigger on TV" (I don't remember exactly what she said, but the last one was just hilarious. Unfortunately for Jesse & Rebecca, things only got worse when they got to the hospital when it was announced that Jesse had to have his appendix taken out leaving Danny to coach Rebecca through her labor pains. In the end, Jesse made it out of sugery in time to see the twins be born, but since he was under anesthesia he was a little out of it. And, they welcomed two beautiful baby boys, Nicholas (Nicky) named after Jesse's father and Alexander (Alex) after and old professor of Becky's.
  • Sentimental Ep

For some completely random reason, when I was growing up we had this single episode on video tape and being a huge Full House fan and bored kind of a kid I watched this thousands and thousands of time no exaggeration. I remember I was about 4 and my Mum was pregnant and so I was regularly babysat by all different people and I had a video of Mary Poppins that I took with me every day to keep me occupied (TV is a great babysitter I don't care what anybody says LOL) and after Mary Poppins was this episode. So the funniest thing is that after watching this video daily for about 3 months when mum gave birth she had TWINS!!! I mean I'm sure everybody else already knew that while she was pregnant but it didn't really dawn on me until I actually saw them. How cosmic. So I haven't really reviewed the episode except to say it defined my childhood I basically was Michelle except they were my siblings not my "cousins".
    Excellent episode that reeks of nostalgia for me :)
    Favourite quote and a living legend in my house :He's not wearing any!" Also a big fan of "love it, love it, love it... that looked bigger on TV" Haha
  • Happy Birthday, Nicky and Alex!

This is a perfect conclusion to this two-parter, and I liked this part even better than the first part, sice there are more exciting events going on. Rebecca suddenly went in labor during Michelle's birthday party, so everyone had to take her to the hospital (with their costumes on). When Michelle and her friends thought that they were home alone because evetyone took Becky to the hospital, they started partying like crazy, until everyone came back in when they realized that the kids are left alone. In the hospital, just as Rebecca was in labor, Jesse had to go to surgery, so Danny had to be with Rebecca during that time. Then, when Jesse finished his surgery, he had temporary amnesia and forgot who Rebecca was, even after some frustrated explaining. But all this process was worth it when they afterwards, finally had their two babies, Nicky, and Alex.

I think that this episode was very exciting and adventurous, with all these things all happening at once, which makes this episode really excellent.
  • Nicky and Alex the new members of the tanner family or rather Jessie and Rebecca family.

It is finally Michelle's birthday party.Which is an Flintstone theme party.The guests are there.However,something unexpected happened Rebecca begin to have pain.While the others,are helping Jessie and Danny with Rebecca in the car.The kids think that they are home alone and end up eating the cake.When they were at the hospital Jessie had to have an operation due to his appendex.Even though,he hadn't seen the miricle yet.Which happened of course.Yeah so the twins and Michelle share the same birthday together.

It was funny when the kids ate the cake with their bare hand.
  • Great introduction of Nicky and Alex Katsopolis!

I think this is definitely one of the better episodes. Since everyone was in their Flintstones suits, it made the whole thing cuter. Jesse's appendectomy made the thing even funnier, with him coming out in a fog. This is a very cute introduction of Nicky and Alex.

Michelle's birthday party was funny- the kids eating the cake and the karate chop for the cutting of the cake! That has to be the quickest birthday party!

One thing though, when Becky says, "I know it's three weeks early..." in reference to the twins coming, don't twins usually come early? Jesse was so surprised they were coming!

Great episode!
  • Happy birthday to you part 2

This was a great episode. The babies are here. When Jesse had to leave to get his appendix out I felt so sorry for Becky. Having Danny there would have been so annoying. :lol: The babies were so important to Becky and Jesse and when the whole family was gathered together at the end of the episode it was so heart warming. Great episode.