Full House

I've Got a Secret

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 18, 1994 on ABC

• Good episode showing off Michelle

I am not a fan of the way Michelle grew up, but I do like her friends. Out of all the girls, she has the most friends shown on TV. DJ has Steve (when they dated) and Kimmy. Stephanie has Harry and then Gia. Michelle, on the other hand, has Denise, Teddy, Aaron, Lisa, and Derek.

This episode was decent. Michelle wants to become the leader of her friend's secret club so she gets her dad to buy her a Super Fortress. The fatal mistake in this is that she ends up telling him why she needs it and blabs about the secret club.

The episode does great in showing the true character of Michelle. She does have a tendency to tell secrets. She doesn't mean any harm, it's her flaw.
  • Mighty Mutant Ninga Club

Most kids Michelles age or I should say many kids michelles age form secret clubs. Major foul on Dannys part when he spilt the beans at knowing about the secret club. The part that is confusing to me is where they got the money to get the headbands without anybody knowing about it. Also DJ is in one of those I don't want him but I don't want you to have him either kind of state of being. Many teens go through this everyday. Good episode parelleling to real life a believeable storyline.
TBS