Full House

Lovers and Other Tanners

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 20, 1992 on ABC

• An episode that's kind of boring.

7.7
    This episode was just average because it was boring at most parts. Like the part about D.J. and Steve's relationship and the way Danny reacts. Most parents do have that typical shocking reaction when they find out that their child's in love with someone, and that part was very boring. However, the really funny part about this episode was the sub-plot: Jesse and Joey's first day on the radio station. Jesse was taking too many cold pills and staying up all night, so he was really sleepy by the time they got to the radio station, and his reactions was really funny.

Overall, when I watched the first part of episode I would've rated only a 6, but for Jesse's storyline, the rating would rise to a 7.7.
  • One of the worst FH episodes. It was very boring.

1.4
    Lovers and Other Tanners was a very boring and bad episode of Full House. It wasn't funny. The subplot with Jesse, Joey, Michelle, Steph, Becky, and the twins was pretty good, but the main plot with Danny, DJ, Steve, and Kimmy was extremely boring. It almost made me fall asleep. Steve tells DJ that he loves her and DJ tells Steve she loves him back. Danny tells Vicky that he loves her and she tells him she loves him back. So, it was very boring and nothing special happened. Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn.
  • I love you you love me we're a happy family

6.3
    I love you you love me we're a happy family. This was a very boring episode. Of course almost every parent reacts the same way Danny did. and then realises how wrong they were. Yet how important it is to keep family and friends and school going. It was like and????? The only saving grace for this episode was Jesse. He was very funny in his acting from taking to much cold medicine.