Full House

Luck Be a Lady (2)

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 05, 1989 on ABC

• good continuing of the story.

good continuing of the story.funny.i liked it when dj and stephanie are trying to figure out what's going on,and then when dj puts it all together and tells stephanie she also tells stephanie to keep it a secret because that's obvisouly what jesse and becky want,and then when danny finds out there hiding something goes straigt to stephanie and then stephanie whispers it to michelle and then michelle says 'uncle jesse getting mrrid?all confused.i think in real life jodie was whispering to her to say that but with the whole confusedness and everything.i think the director would have told her to do that other wise she'll probably forget.great 2 episodes combined.very worth while watching.
  • More about a couple couples

It's interesting how mad Jesse was when Danny and Pam eloped - and now he wants to do the same thing. This happens when a couple is madly in love but doesn't learn about each other and build a friendship, like D.J. and Steve did in seasons 6 and most of 7. They realize they need to take it slower, though, and it really turns out wonderfully. We also learn about Danny & Pam - another episode says the last date he'd been on was the prom, so it was likely right after the prom. Indeed, Pam could have been a junior, though she was likely a senior. (Danny was born in December. December 1 is the cutoff date so if Pam was born November 30 of the following year she still could have been in Danny's class. Though she also could have skipped a grade.)
  • Rebecca will you do me the honor of being my wife......

Rebecca will you do me the honor of being my wife....... This was a very exciting episode. The girls running aroud trying to find out what going on with Jesse and Becky. Jesse and Becky always getting the feeling like they are being watched when it was really the girls. When Jesse and Becky were walking up the Isle and down the isle and up again. It was sad when she said no when the wedding guy asked her if she would take Jesse. Great episode.
TBS