Full House

Michelle Rides Again (1)

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 23, 1995 on ABC

• HEELP

HOW THE HELL DO YOU WATCH THIS?
  • Full House

I think that this episode is emotional. But, it is very entertaining. I love this episode of Full House!!!
  • heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i didnt see part 2 i only saw part 1 though where she was on the horse and trying to jump the fence but she fell off
  • i love you full house i love all your stuff and i am anll 8

plese come to my house
  • Full house rocks

Greatttttttttttttttt
  • Chap stick and goodbyes

I really loved this episode. Both Michelle and Becky were teasing Steph about her chapped lips. This and the fact that Michelle blabs about how Steph likes the guy playing romeo in the play she is in sparks a fight between Michelle and Steph. Words are exchanged between them. Word which later Steph wishes could take back. Meantime Michelle is progressing in her riding lessons. and Danny gets baited into agreeing to have Michelle enter a jumping contest. Michelle falls off her horse and hits her head.
  • For an 80's sitcom? Great cliffhangar.

I never thought I would ever say this about an '80s sitcom, but I actually got a goosebumps when I saw Michelle fall off of that horse- oohhh, better not spoil it... but what kind of a person reads the review before they watch the actual episode? That is just wrong. I like the B story of Steph and that boy... whats-his-face. Lets just call him "Romeo".
    It would not have killed the writers to make Danny say" Michelle Tanner's gonna kick your ass" as opposed to "Michelle Tanners gonna kick your butts"... That's probably said in all private schools, and in public school, they say ass. Let's get off that topic.
    And then there was a huge mistake taht wouldn't get into the guide: The fact that Michelle only started riding lessons in this episode. So either it's she's been doing ridig lessons and we haven't been informed, or she's only done one riding lesson, which would explain why she fell off the horse on her first non-track experiance.

That's all for my complaining today-see yas!
  • When Michelle signs up for the horseback riding jumping contest,and then falls off her horse.

This was enjoyable until the end of this first part.It was when Michelle took horseback riding lesson,and one day at the stable,she met a girl named Elizabeth.She told Michelle about this jumping contest,and Michelle asked dad if she could do it.Danny was about to say no,but then Elizabeth's mom walked up,and said that it was a good idea not to let her sign up,it's bad for a kid to lose.And then Danny wanted to beat Elizabeth.Meanwhile,Stephanie is Juliet in Romeo and Juliet,and her Romeo kept skipping the kissing part.Michelle said it was because she had dried lips,then Becky said that she might wanna breathe through her nose.Also,DJ is looking for a senior prom date,so Kimmy helps her.In the jumping contest,Stephanie,DJ,and Elizabeth's mom notices that Michelle and Elizabeth are not in the race.Joey,Danny,and Jesse look for Michelle,so they borrow horses,and look for her.Elizabeth jumped over a log,then when Michelle tried,the horse leaned back,and Michelle fell.That was the saddest part.
  • i love this episode, and i love this show .. aah alolka lovelovelovelovleolvoei love this episode, and i love this show .. aah alolka lovelovelovelovleolvoei love this episode, and i love this show .. aah alolka lovelovelovelovleolvoei love this episod

i love this episode, and i love this show .. aah alolka lovelovelovelovleolvoei love this episode, and i love this show .. aah alolka lovelovelovelovleolvoei love this episode, and i love this show .. aah alolka lovelovelovelovleolvoei love this episode, and i love this show .. aah alolka lovelovelovelovleolvoei love this episode, and i love this show .. aah alolka lovelovelovelovleolvoei love this episode, and i love this show .. aah alolka lovelovelovelovleolvoei love this episode, and i love this show .. aah alolka lovelovelovelovleolvoei love this episode, and i love this show .. aah alolka lovelovelovelovleolvoe love love love
  • In this episode, Michelle falls off of her horse at a jumping competition and the impact causes her to go to the hospital. This fall rocked her brain and gave her temporary amnesia. But, much to her family's happiness, she later regains her memory.

An overall okay episode but not the greatest for a season finale.You'd think that the final episode of Full House would be about the whole entire family; but it wasn't. As usual the whole episode was all about Michelle, as it usually is. In fact, the whole series seems to revolve around her and about none of the other stars. It was fine at first, but after awhile it got really annoying.Also, how could Michelle get amnesia if she nver really hit her head? I mean she hit her side for cryin' out loud! All in all, even though this episode was okay, it wasn't what anyone expected and failed to deliver all of the goods in a normal Full House episode.
  • Michelle enters a horse riding contest in which Danny is in competition with another riders mother.Michelle later skips the competition with her friend and rides the trails.Michelle later falls off her horse and falls unconcscious.DJ is trying to find a d

6.1
    I Don't think this should've been the series finale and of course this episode revolves all around Michelle.I don't think the way she fell off her horse would've knocked her unconcsious.It looked like it would hurt but not knocked out cold she did't even hit her head on the ground.
  • Help I don't know how to use it

I'm on my iPhone and I don't know how to watch it do u need a computer?
TBS