Full House

Michelle Rides Again (2)

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 23, 1995 on ABC

• Love it!!

I love full house.... My favorite character is defiantly Michelle!!! I will never quit watching the show!! This is my favorite episode!!!
  • Full house

I love full house because my favorite character is becky Donaldson katosoplis.
  • The End Finally

Although this was not supposed to be the series finale clearly John Stamos and Bob Saget had enough. John Stamos got tired of being Uncle Jesse and wanted to move on. It was also getting apparent that they could not have the Olsen twins playing Michelle now they are older now and the character was getting on everybody's producers wanted to take the show in a new direction if Full House moved to the WB. My guess is that the show will focus on DJ and Kimmy moving to a sorority and would more of a drama than a comedy.
  • Keep the hate to yourself

Gosh metamorphstorm- no need for all the hate!! Especially on a character in a tv show who is not even real! How pathetic. To wish Michelle would die?! Seriously?
  • michelle tanner

Ok metamorphstorm (the person that wrote about Michelle) you know what your problem is? You say you hate absolutely everything! I think you're a nice person,but keep your arse to yourself!
  • This was a stupid way to end the show.

2.6
    ****, that John Stamos for not playing "Jesse" in a season 9 of "Full House" on the WB. **** those writers for not throwing this away and think of a BETTER finale episode. Full House was a fun little show and one of the best ABC ever did. **** The American Broadcasting Company for not green-lighting them for a ninth season. I love Full House, I wish they did a reunion like "Laverne & Shirley" did. It may not get good ratings, but the TRUE FANS like, this person right here will be watching it. Full House, great show, bad finale. Stupid Michelle, little brat.
  • Is This The Last Episode of "Full House", or "The Michelle Tanner" Show?

2.5
    This episode was more so about Michelle then any other main character on the show, which to me, is not right. Considering it is the final episode of the show, a show millions of people loved during its time on the air, I think the series finale should be more focused on say, the adults, with the kids having sub plots. I don't think Michelle should have had the bigger role in the final episode{s} of the show. Plus, it does not feel like a finale at all, more like a season finale. But definitely not a series finale, that's for sure
  • A fine last episode of "Full House."

It starts out with Joey's voice re-capping the previous episode, which seemed like a strong start. (Joey never got the credit he deserved.) Michelle comes home from the hospital only to forget everything. Stephanie and DJ, meanwhile, have their own problems. DJ has no date for the prom, so decided to go with Wayne's cousin. Stephanie's acting partner won't kiss her, until this episode when he knows that Steph likes him, thanks to Michelle. When Michelle gets her memory back, at just the right time, everything pulls together. Kimmy comes in with a light-up dress, which was a great attribute to her humourous role on the show. Instead of Wayne's cousin, Kimmy brings Steve for DJ's date. Everyone is shocked, but happy, as they always are in "Full House." All in all, it seemed to be a great ending to the show, although most people would have probably preferred that it not be so focused around Michelle, like most of the eighth season was.
  • A great finale for this series!

This episode is a pretty great season finale, although it's not the best. From the first part of this episode, D.J. was dateless for Prom Night, Stephanie was confused that the boy freezes in the kissing scene for her script, and most importantly and tragiclly, Michelle fell from the horse and ended up with amnesia. It's nice that the second part, which is also the finale, everything turned out to be great. D.J. finally found a date for the Prom, when she and Steve got back together again, Michelle got her memory back, and even Stephanie and Kimmy got along with each other better.

Overall, this is a great conclusion to the Full House series, but it would've been better if it had a Season 9 and ended in a different way, like when Danny and Vicky get married, and so does DJ and Steve.
  • One of the greatest episodes of full house ever

This was one of the greatest episodes of Full House ever and also the series finale. It was great that they brought DJ's ex boyfriend Steve back for the final episode. It was also a great, heartwarming moment seeing Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen hug and Michelle got her own memory back. This wrapped up all the storylines that happened in season eight and was a great ending. I almost cried when Michelle learned she would never remember her mom and I almost cried when she got her memory back. THis was a great final final episode for Full House.
  • A good way to end the series, but not the best.

Michelle Rides Again (2) is a good way to end the series, but it could have been better. Michelle falls off her horse in the first part of the 1 hour episode and it ends there, then it continues in the 2nd part. They take her to the hospital and Michelle looses her memory. The family tries to jog it back, but at the end of the episode, Michelle gets her memory back. Also, DJ can't find a date for her Senior Prom and Steve returns at the end of the episode. It was funny when Kimmy said, "She lost her memory? Oh yeah, I forgot!" Ha ha ha!! Ya gotta love Kimmy! :P
  • I love watching the show full house and this episode was one of my favorits.

At the hospital, everyone is relieved to learn that Michelle is clear of any serious danger. Unfortunately, her head injury has resulted in amnesia, and nobody is sure when her memory will return. Upon Michelle's arrival back at home, the family tries to help by surrounding her with familiar things, but the experience creates mostly fear and frustration for Michelle. Meanwhile, Stephanie finds out the true reason behind her classmate's reluctance to kiss her, and Jesse and Joey make an important decision about their working lives. By the episode's end, the entire family receives quite a few special surprises--particularly DJ, whose escort for the senior prom is the very last person she expected.
  • Wow.

It was the end of the story about a family with so many problems. If you think about it, none of that stuff would have happened if Pam (The Mom) didn't die. And so the character's story's come to a close. Danny is happy again, Michelle has her memory back. DJ and Steve date again. Jesse is married and has kids. Joey has a good job. The family has a dog. And Stefanie and Kimmy get along. I just got to say, good by full house, and lets just hope you will one day have a spin-off show. Bye Full House people.
  • I really think "Full House" could've done better.

I love watching "Full House", however, this episode was so disapointing for a final episode. The whole two parts featured basically only Michele. The show is called "Full House" not "Michele's House". So, I thought they should've featured the whole cast equally. Also, I think they should've explained what would happen to the rest of the charachters. They should've told where DJ was going to go to college, what Steph & Michele will do in the upcoming years, will Danny get re-married? I just thought it could've been more informative. I can't say this was the best finale I've ever seen.
  • His episode shows every ones love for Micheal.

His episode had me holding the tissue box to my face. I loved the way even though Micheal was felling the all treated her the same.I think that even though she was sick she still loved,rememberd, and aprecaited her family. This episode was G o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o D
  • An okay episode...a terrible way to end the series

5.6
    I love Full House. Even though it can be a little annoying at times it is still a very good family show. The series finale is very dissapointing. WHile the storyline isn't that bad it is a bad way to end a great series that has a huge fanbase and ran a successful eight years. After eight years of build up we are let down by a storyline that involves Michelle...only Michelle. This episode is really a Michellefest. I understand that this was rewritten because the cast and crew found out it was cancelled after this was written. But what was rewritten to make it more finale like? Steve coming back and Danny saying something like "We got through just like we always have and always will" or something similar. Anyway, I guess it could have been worse. Things I (and most other people, or so I think) would like to see: Jesse, Becky, and the twins moving out. I mean come on! They're married, have enough money for a house, and two kids and yet they live in an attic. I get that they lived there so they can be closer to the family and 'save up' for a house but they REALLY needed to move out. Joey needed to move also. The girls were older now Danny didn't need help raising them. I think DJ should have been seen either graduating high school or leaving for college. So in general I wanted to see 'Full House' become an 'Empty House'. In that way the series would have really come full circle. The guys lived there to help Danny, they did, the girls are older, and it was time for them to move out. All in all I was dissapointed but the show's history and it's many good episodes (not this one) make up for it.
  • My most favorite episode.

Michelle: Sounds like I've had a pretty nice life.
    Jesse: You've had a beautiful life.
    Michelle: I wish I could remember it.
    Jesse: Well, don't worry Michelle, you will. You just hang in there. But most importantly, you remember that I love you very, very much.
    Michelle: I guess I love you too, right?
    Jesse: Well, you used to.

That is my favorite quote from the whole episode.

This was the first episode of Full House that I ever watched.

In this episode Michelle still has no memory at all. The rest of the family is trying to help her remember who she is. And in the end she remembers everything. My favorite scene was when Uncle Jesse was talking to Michelle in the kitchen. He was telling her about the first time he saw her in the hospital. When Michelle says, "I guess I love you too, right?", and when Jesse says, "Well, you used to.", and Michelle gets up and leaves. The look on Jesse's face made my cry. You can tell it hurt him to hear Michelle say that.

This is the best episode that I ever saw.
  • Michelle is still having memory loss.

Michelle still have her memory loss problem.While the others hope that Michelle would get her memory back.She tries her best to remembered.D.J is too worried for Michelle and she decided that she didn't want to go to the prom because of Michelle problem.So she she was stuck with this problem for an while.But than she got her memory back and Steve make his last appearance as D.J prom date.

I always wondered who told Steve about what happened to Michelle I assume Kimmy might've said it.I really miss this show.They should really make more season of this.Liked when D.J goes to college or gets married something liked that.Or at least make an movie other classic tv shows had.
  • A bit silly for the serious finale, but pretty much typical "Full House."

Anyone who grew up watching "Full House" on television knows that every episode from each of its eight seasons resonated with a cheesy yet endearing warmth (to its own due audience, of course). This 2-part season finale does not disappoint in providing the lighthearted fuzziness that fans have come to expect, but in tune with the majority I have to agree that there was so much better that could have been done here.

Ever since Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were 9-month-old babies in the Season 1 premiere, they have basically owned this show. With their sweet little smiles and professionally written lines (e.g. "You got it, dude!") they became a necessary staple in the series' development, so it's only natural that the writers chose to place 8-year-old Michelle at the core of this finale. Cute as she was, I think the show would have been much better served to even things out in the last episode instead of having the family crowd around young Michelle in the wake of a horseback-riding accident. DJ and Stephanie had minimal roles in this episode, and even the plot with DJ's senior prom was upstaged and overshadowed by putting the youngest daughter's predicament in as the center of attention. It would have been nice to see Joey get married or Jesse and Becky give birth to another child. Seeing Danny meet up with Vicky again or spending more time on the rekindling of DJ and Steve's relationship are just some of the countless ideas "Full House" could have considered for a less over-the-top and schmaltzy bow-out. Just the same, "Full House" ended at a good time, enjoyed 8 long-running years on the small screen, and will be available in reruns for legions of new fans to rediscover the themes of love, family, and loyalty that it always sought to represent in the first place.
  • In this episode Michelle loses her memory from a horse accident.Jesse wants Michelle to remember their relationship.Stephanie feels guilty because she had gotten in a fight with Michelle.Everyone wants Michelle to get her memory back especially Michelle.

This episode teaches a good lesson to love your family because anything can happen. Stephanie was in a fight with Michelle before the fight so she feels guilty. Jesse wants Michelle to remember their relationship. I think it was a very good final episode because it was about Michelle, who was originally the baby in the family until Nicky and Alex. It tells how much everyone loves her. I think this was a very good episode because it teaches a lesson that your family is very important and to love your family. The whole point of this show, I think was to teach lessons and to love your family and this final episode is a good example of that.
  • In the last episode of Full House Michelle recovers from her amenesia,and everyone feels happy again,and DJ gets a secret admire date setup by Kimmy for ther prom.

This is the last episode for Full House. For my opinion, I think this is one of the worst ways to finish the series. It seemed like a regular episode. They didn't end it correctly, I said to myself decent episode, but not a great episode. I was hoping for some more future terms for the last episode. Like how Jesse did with his career, how Joey did with his career, and would Danny get married ect. There were many unsolved questions that many people wanted to know,and most likely will never finf out.
  • Could've been, but was not, a great finale.

The episode, while decent, shows no ending to the series. This episode has no feel of being a finale. They could've aired this show in the middle of the season and except for the part about DJ needing a date to her prom, it pretty much would have fit. It was great they brought Steve, DJ's ex-boyfriend, back. She went to his senior prom so he goes to hers.

This episode is about Michelle recovering from amnesia that she suffers from falling off a horse. It is cute they decide to the end the series with Mary-Kate and Ashley appearing side by side. The show ends with anyone who appeared in the opening credits being in the finale scene. But, even so, there is nothing that ties this to being the final episode. Full House was cancelled, but that does not mean they had to leave the show without a proper "goodbye."
  • When Michelle comes home from the hospital from getting amnesia, everyone in the Tanner household tries to confort her until she gets her memory back. Dj's date can't go with her to the prom but she goes with Steve.

7.7
    I like this episode because it was not something you would expect from this show because something big happened. What i liked about this episode was that Steve came back and i think him and Dj made a good couple. What i didn't like was that this was the last episode. I don't think it was a good last episode. They sould have done something better. Overall though, I think it was an o.k episode because you could tell it was different than any other episode of Full House. It was good that she got her memory back at the end.
  • The End of Full House!

I think its true that as the Full House went on, not all the story lines were as brilliant as earlier, but something about this episode...

Michelle has lost her memory, and it's just heart breaking. She doesn't know anybody, and when she asks about her mom, I just want to cry! I loved how they worked in both Mary Kate and Ashley in one scene, it was truly a great one.

And Steve! Steve is back to take DJ to prom! I loved it! I screamed when I saw him, he should have never left, he and DJ were so great together!

A great conclusion to a wonderful series!
  • Well, the episode was okay, but...

I don't know; it just wasn't my favorite episode. It takes almost eight years before Danny realizes that he and the girls would be okay after his wife, the mother to his children, had died...

While I understand that something like that the death of a spouse & parent can, and often does, effect ones life for the rest of a person's life, does it really take eight years for someone to realize that particular point?

I don't know... this epi just wasn't one of my favorites, and I'm not entirely sure why. When I first watched this epi, I was like, "That's it?"

And I don't think I've seen it since...
  • One of my favorites *spoiler alert*

This has to be one of my favorite episodes ever, it was real touching, not only because it was the end of the series but because of all the things that happen.

Michelle loses her memory and makes everyone in the family sad and DJ doesn\'t have a date for prom.

The part that made me cry most was the end Steve comes back and becomes DJ\'s prom date and Michelle regains her memory which make everone happy. Then they all start to talk about how they have all helped each other through the years and how they will always be there for each other.

When ever i see a sad episode for some reason I want to watch it again and again (and this is true in all shows) This episode is definately on that list

9.9/10
  • I really liked this episode

In this episode, the Tanners are faced with the worst problem ever. Michelle lost her memory. When Michelle got in her accident, she lost her memory, she had no idea who she was or who anyone else was. This was very hard for the Tanner family to deal with. Everyone was worried about Michelle. I really liked this episode because it shows how the Tanner family coudl work together and pull through any problem. I know this episode wasnt intended to be the final episode but in a way it was kind of a good ending point. It ended showing the loving and caring Tanner family. Always there for each other no matter what the problem.
  • The family is faced with a major problem when Michelle falls off her horse and receives a concussion. Dj has to go to prom but who will escort her?

4.5
    Full house was such a great show, but this episode didn't show how well the Full House writer's have done in previous episodes. It wasn’t a good episode to end the series on, and only seemed to focus on Michelle. What about the other characters? The plot of the episode was'nt very interesting, aside from the fact that Steve came back to take DJ to her prom. It was also a little bit too depressing, having everyone have to explain to Michelle that her mother had died, when she asked where she was. Full House seemed to be a good show that focused on the problems and dilemmas of a modern family, and adding comedy to the mix, but this episode really didn't show that.
  • I think that they should have filmed \"The house meets the mouse\" (two part eppesode) or maybe Danny and Vicky geting maried for the season finaly.

nnNn n n n nn n nn n nn nnnnnn nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n nn n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n nnn n n n n n n n nn nn nnnnnnn n n n n n n nn n n nnnn n nn n n n n nn n n n nn n n n n n nn n n n n n n
  • The beloved Tanner family says their last good-bye in a two-part episode that could have been much better, but sticks right with the classic "Full House" formula.

I remember watching this finale 2-parter when it first aired in 1995, and while I certainly enjoyed it, it's obvious that there were millions of other much better storylines that could have helped the show go out on a higher note. Michelle falling off a horse and losing her memory? What about Joey getting married, or heck, even DJ? What about Vicky returning to Danny's life, or Jesse and Becky having another child? This is probably the only show I've ever watched that had so much potential for a strong finale episode and chose to go in a far opposite direction.

That is not to say, however, that the finale was not good. Michelle was always a very visible center in this series, so of course they wanted to do a storyline about her. Full House always sought to depict the healthy love and tight-knit bond in a family, and in that respect this episode does not disappoint.
< 1 2