Full House

Michelle Rides Again (2)

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 23, 1995 on ABC

• I LUV UNCLE JESSE!!!

Now, I don't know if I'm the only one, but in my opinion, Full House, is an amazing show! That Uncle Jesse, what a winner! Boy, did they luck out when they got that John Stamos/ Bob Saget combo! As far as this episode goes, I'm just so relieved that that Michelle is okay!!! Was it Mary-Kate or Ashley that fell off the horse?!?! I hope they were okay!!!! Either way...they are simply the best!!! Everybody, you must go to www.wwujd.com! Go there to find out a bit more about my favorite uncle and yours, Uncle J!!!! I hope that Full House has a reunion special!
  • The season finale.

0.9
    This episode to me is really rather silly. That type of amnesia is very rare and falling like would most liekyl not cause someone to forget everything, only parts of their memory. This is one the owrst seaosn finales in my opinion. I think the show is great and will alwyas be a classic.
  • The final episode of Full House was great!!

I was very pleased with the season finale of Full House. I was glad to learn that Michelle finally got her memory back. My favorite part was when she got her memory back. I was also glad that they started the show all over again after the last show.( It ended yesterday on ABC Family, if you don't know what I'm talking about.) Ever since I saw the show for the first time, I have loved it. I can't wait, because my birthday is on the 21st and I asked for the dvd boxed set, so hopefully I'll get it.
  • Michellle lost her memory after her horse throw her off of him. DJ did not have a prom date. After a long hard day Michelle finally got her memory back and Steven came back and was DJ prom date.

The last episode was the best one it was beauitful and i actually cried. it was magically because the twins were together and DJ and Steven were together. I love this show and was sad to see it end. I love the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen they have grown into amazing actress and people.
  • Lousy finale episode

Although I can appriciate that this was not originally going to be the finale for Full House, this episode was silly. It got way too sappy toward the middle and end and was not funny in the least. I can think of ten Full House episodes that would have made better finalies and it is really a shame these were not used.
  • This episode is a piece of crap. I, mean like come on! Ammnesia from a friggin bump on the head, LAME!!!

0.0
    It's just a dumb way of re-introducing the characters. Lame dialouge, lame plot, lame plot twists, dumb jokes, weird logic, boring, repetitive, and that dang hugging joke over and over and over again. How can you get that serious of amnesia from a little bump on the head?? Why did the represent Michelle's memory as an actuall being? How did Michelle come to the conclusion that she's herself if she knew who her Dad was? Who's idea was it to make this crap of an episode of a great show? Well' there are two things good about this episode. 1. Nicky and Alex steal Michelle's stuffed Rhino by saying that she said they could have it. 2.It's a good trivia source. Other than that,it's a lame way to re-introduce the series with a crap ending.
  • A very disappointing and abrupt ending to a fantastic and loving show.

I have go to admit... this was a VERY bad SERIES finale, it would've suited for a season finale, but it was a series finale. It's going to judge this episode as if it were a regular episode.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a pretty good episode that had its dramatic moments and overall a dramatic plot (Michelle loses her memory of the family), but just didn't make sense to me. You could tell that Michelle was acting, because her acting was VERY obvious in this episode.

However, it was great to see both Olsen twins in this episode.
  • Worst possible series finale ever.

0.1
    This is the worst episode ever. Why the **** would they end the show like this? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It\'s awful to make such a crappy episode and say that\'s Full House it\'s over. It is not reasonable. Why is this even an episode? Family show? Not this episode? And this is my favorite show. Nice try, THIS IS TERRIBLE.
  • Chapstick and tears

As the series last episode continues with Michelle knocked out from a fall from a horse she gets to the hospital with amnesia. Steph regrets her conversation/arguement with Michelle. It turns out that it was Michelle's words that got Steph's romeo to kiss her. The tanners are worried about Michelle since she can't remember anything. Finally Michelle gets her memory back and the family is overjoyed. Also Steve appears in this episode to take DJ to the prom.
  • Dissapointing Conclusion.

6.6
    This episode was good, but it was lame too! i mean, in the flashback of the other episode when Michelle fell, that was SO fake! Any human can tell that he jumped off on purpose! But it was also funny too. At the end, Joey asked Michelle what the capital of Nevada was. Michelle said that she didn't know. And she was right! She never knew!
  • This episode is stupid. If they're goin to make a series finale, they should make it worth watching.

1.7
    This episode is a piece of crap. It's all based around Michelle. She got amnesia from landing on her side (supposedly her head) with a protective helmet on!Come on! The way they ended it was pretty decent though. But why wouldn't they show an episode where DJ goes to college. That would make sense because an important character left and it wouldn't be the same without one of the main characters. Over all, this episode was stupid.
  • Pretty good... could have (and should have) been a lot better. Compared to the other episodes of this show, it was not very good.

I liked the episode Michelle Rides Again and loved it when they go

Danny: It seems like part of us was wishing. But we stuck together and got through it. Just like we always will.

I thought it was really sad, hearing those words and hearing myself think \"this is it no more episodes, the final time I\'ll ever see Full House (not counting re-runs)\"

I honestly loved Michelle Rides Again... but not my choice... I mean I think they could\'ve done better knowing it\'s the final episode...

I liked how D.J. was going to miss her prom, Steve came back, the final statement...

But I didn\'t like how it was about Michelle gettin amnesia. I think Kimmy should\'ve been in it more... I think the last episode should\'ve been about D.J. going to college... but that\'s just me
  • This episode is a continuation of the other episode before this. In the episode before this one, Michelle falls off her horse. In this episode...everyone is devistated, because Michelle may not ever get her memory back.

I love all of the Full House episodes. I loved them before, and I love them now. This episode, I don't know why stuck to me the most. I have very few episodes that I really liked, but this one stuck me for some unknown reason. This episode teaches a lesson of what to expect when someone you love gets hurt, and how to accept that, that pain that that person has might not ever go away (in this case, Michelle's amnesia does go away), and to know how to work with them. It also teaches you that you have to be very careful when riding a horse or any other object.
  • The beloved Tanner family says their last good-bye in a two-part episode that could have been much better, but sticks right with the classic "Full House" formula.

I remember watching this finale 2-parter when it first aired in 1995, and while I certainly enjoyed it, it's obvious that there were millions of other much better storylines that could have helped the show go out on a higher note. Michelle falling off a horse and losing her memory? What about Joey getting married, or heck, even DJ? What about Vicky returning to Danny's life, or Jesse and Becky having another child? This is probably the only show I've ever watched that had so much potential for a strong finale episode and chose to go in a far opposite direction.

That is not to say, however, that the finale was not good. Michelle was always a very visible center in this series, so of course they wanted to do a storyline about her. Full House always sought to depict the healthy love and tight-knit bond in a family, and in that respect this episode does not disappoint.
  • I think that they should have filmed \"The house meets the mouse\" (two part eppesode) or maybe Danny and Vicky geting maried for the season finaly.

nnNn n n n nn n nn n nn nnnnnn nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n nn n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n nnn n n n n n n n nn nn nnnnnnn n n n n n n nn n n nnnn n nn n n n n nn n n n nn n n n n n nn n n n n n n
  • The family is faced with a major problem when Michelle falls off her horse and receives a concussion. Dj has to go to prom but who will escort her?

4.5
    Full house was such a great show, but this episode didn't show how well the Full House writer's have done in previous episodes. It wasn’t a good episode to end the series on, and only seemed to focus on Michelle. What about the other characters? The plot of the episode was'nt very interesting, aside from the fact that Steve came back to take DJ to her prom. It was also a little bit too depressing, having everyone have to explain to Michelle that her mother had died, when she asked where she was. Full House seemed to be a good show that focused on the problems and dilemmas of a modern family, and adding comedy to the mix, but this episode really didn't show that.
  • I really liked this episode

In this episode, the Tanners are faced with the worst problem ever. Michelle lost her memory. When Michelle got in her accident, she lost her memory, she had no idea who she was or who anyone else was. This was very hard for the Tanner family to deal with. Everyone was worried about Michelle. I really liked this episode because it shows how the Tanner family coudl work together and pull through any problem. I know this episode wasnt intended to be the final episode but in a way it was kind of a good ending point. It ended showing the loving and caring Tanner family. Always there for each other no matter what the problem.
  • One of my favorites *spoiler alert*

This has to be one of my favorite episodes ever, it was real touching, not only because it was the end of the series but because of all the things that happen.

Michelle loses her memory and makes everyone in the family sad and DJ doesn\'t have a date for prom.

The part that made me cry most was the end Steve comes back and becomes DJ\'s prom date and Michelle regains her memory which make everone happy. Then they all start to talk about how they have all helped each other through the years and how they will always be there for each other.

When ever i see a sad episode for some reason I want to watch it again and again (and this is true in all shows) This episode is definately on that list

9.9/10
  • Well, the episode was okay, but...

I don't know; it just wasn't my favorite episode. It takes almost eight years before Danny realizes that he and the girls would be okay after his wife, the mother to his children, had died...

While I understand that something like that the death of a spouse & parent can, and often does, effect ones life for the rest of a person's life, does it really take eight years for someone to realize that particular point?

I don't know... this epi just wasn't one of my favorites, and I'm not entirely sure why. When I first watched this epi, I was like, "That's it?"

And I don't think I've seen it since...
  • The End of Full House!

I think its true that as the Full House went on, not all the story lines were as brilliant as earlier, but something about this episode...

Michelle has lost her memory, and it's just heart breaking. She doesn't know anybody, and when she asks about her mom, I just want to cry! I loved how they worked in both Mary Kate and Ashley in one scene, it was truly a great one.

And Steve! Steve is back to take DJ to prom! I loved it! I screamed when I saw him, he should have never left, he and DJ were so great together!

A great conclusion to a wonderful series!
  • When Michelle comes home from the hospital from getting amnesia, everyone in the Tanner household tries to confort her until she gets her memory back. Dj's date can't go with her to the prom but she goes with Steve.

7.7
    I like this episode because it was not something you would expect from this show because something big happened. What i liked about this episode was that Steve came back and i think him and Dj made a good couple. What i didn't like was that this was the last episode. I don't think it was a good last episode. They sould have done something better. Overall though, I think it was an o.k episode because you could tell it was different than any other episode of Full House. It was good that she got her memory back at the end.
  • Could've been, but was not, a great finale.

The episode, while decent, shows no ending to the series. This episode has no feel of being a finale. They could've aired this show in the middle of the season and except for the part about DJ needing a date to her prom, it pretty much would have fit. It was great they brought Steve, DJ's ex-boyfriend, back. She went to his senior prom so he goes to hers.

This episode is about Michelle recovering from amnesia that she suffers from falling off a horse. It is cute they decide to the end the series with Mary-Kate and Ashley appearing side by side. The show ends with anyone who appeared in the opening credits being in the finale scene. But, even so, there is nothing that ties this to being the final episode. Full House was cancelled, but that does not mean they had to leave the show without a proper "goodbye."
  • In the last episode of Full House Michelle recovers from her amenesia,and everyone feels happy again,and DJ gets a secret admire date setup by Kimmy for ther prom.

This is the last episode for Full House. For my opinion, I think this is one of the worst ways to finish the series. It seemed like a regular episode. They didn't end it correctly, I said to myself decent episode, but not a great episode. I was hoping for some more future terms for the last episode. Like how Jesse did with his career, how Joey did with his career, and would Danny get married ect. There were many unsolved questions that many people wanted to know,and most likely will never finf out.
  • In this episode Michelle loses her memory from a horse accident.Jesse wants Michelle to remember their relationship.Stephanie feels guilty because she had gotten in a fight with Michelle.Everyone wants Michelle to get her memory back especially Michelle.

This episode teaches a good lesson to love your family because anything can happen. Stephanie was in a fight with Michelle before the fight so she feels guilty. Jesse wants Michelle to remember their relationship. I think it was a very good final episode because it was about Michelle, who was originally the baby in the family until Nicky and Alex. It tells how much everyone loves her. I think this was a very good episode because it teaches a lesson that your family is very important and to love your family. The whole point of this show, I think was to teach lessons and to love your family and this final episode is a good example of that.
  • A bit silly for the serious finale, but pretty much typical "Full House."

Anyone who grew up watching "Full House" on television knows that every episode from each of its eight seasons resonated with a cheesy yet endearing warmth (to its own due audience, of course). This 2-part season finale does not disappoint in providing the lighthearted fuzziness that fans have come to expect, but in tune with the majority I have to agree that there was so much better that could have been done here.

Ever since Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were 9-month-old babies in the Season 1 premiere, they have basically owned this show. With their sweet little smiles and professionally written lines (e.g. "You got it, dude!") they became a necessary staple in the series' development, so it's only natural that the writers chose to place 8-year-old Michelle at the core of this finale. Cute as she was, I think the show would have been much better served to even things out in the last episode instead of having the family crowd around young Michelle in the wake of a horseback-riding accident. DJ and Stephanie had minimal roles in this episode, and even the plot with DJ's senior prom was upstaged and overshadowed by putting the youngest daughter's predicament in as the center of attention. It would have been nice to see Joey get married or Jesse and Becky give birth to another child. Seeing Danny meet up with Vicky again or spending more time on the rekindling of DJ and Steve's relationship are just some of the countless ideas "Full House" could have considered for a less over-the-top and schmaltzy bow-out. Just the same, "Full House" ended at a good time, enjoyed 8 long-running years on the small screen, and will be available in reruns for legions of new fans to rediscover the themes of love, family, and loyalty that it always sought to represent in the first place.
  • Michelle is still having memory loss.

Michelle still have her memory loss problem.While the others hope that Michelle would get her memory back.She tries her best to remembered.D.J is too worried for Michelle and she decided that she didn't want to go to the prom because of Michelle problem.So she she was stuck with this problem for an while.But than she got her memory back and Steve make his last appearance as D.J prom date.

I always wondered who told Steve about what happened to Michelle I assume Kimmy might've said it.I really miss this show.They should really make more season of this.Liked when D.J goes to college or gets married something liked that.Or at least make an movie other classic tv shows had.
  • My most favorite episode.

Michelle: Sounds like I've had a pretty nice life.
    Jesse: You've had a beautiful life.
    Michelle: I wish I could remember it.
    Jesse: Well, don't worry Michelle, you will. You just hang in there. But most importantly, you remember that I love you very, very much.
    Michelle: I guess I love you too, right?
    Jesse: Well, you used to.

That is my favorite quote from the whole episode.

This was the first episode of Full House that I ever watched.

In this episode Michelle still has no memory at all. The rest of the family is trying to help her remember who she is. And in the end she remembers everything. My favorite scene was when Uncle Jesse was talking to Michelle in the kitchen. He was telling her about the first time he saw her in the hospital. When Michelle says, "I guess I love you too, right?", and when Jesse says, "Well, you used to.", and Michelle gets up and leaves. The look on Jesse's face made my cry. You can tell it hurt him to hear Michelle say that.

This is the best episode that I ever saw.
  • An okay episode...a terrible way to end the series

5.6
    I love Full House. Even though it can be a little annoying at times it is still a very good family show. The series finale is very dissapointing. WHile the storyline isn't that bad it is a bad way to end a great series that has a huge fanbase and ran a successful eight years. After eight years of build up we are let down by a storyline that involves Michelle...only Michelle. This episode is really a Michellefest. I understand that this was rewritten because the cast and crew found out it was cancelled after this was written. But what was rewritten to make it more finale like? Steve coming back and Danny saying something like "We got through just like we always have and always will" or something similar. Anyway, I guess it could have been worse. Things I (and most other people, or so I think) would like to see: Jesse, Becky, and the twins moving out. I mean come on! They're married, have enough money for a house, and two kids and yet they live in an attic. I get that they lived there so they can be closer to the family and 'save up' for a house but they REALLY needed to move out. Joey needed to move also. The girls were older now Danny didn't need help raising them. I think DJ should have been seen either graduating high school or leaving for college. So in general I wanted to see 'Full House' become an 'Empty House'. In that way the series would have really come full circle. The guys lived there to help Danny, they did, the girls are older, and it was time for them to move out. All in all I was dissapointed but the show's history and it's many good episodes (not this one) make up for it.
  • His episode shows every ones love for Micheal.

His episode had me holding the tissue box to my face. I loved the way even though Micheal was felling the all treated her the same.I think that even though she was sick she still loved,rememberd, and aprecaited her family. This episode was G o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o D
  • I really think "Full House" could've done better.

I love watching "Full House", however, this episode was so disapointing for a final episode. The whole two parts featured basically only Michele. The show is called "Full House" not "Michele's House". So, I thought they should've featured the whole cast equally. Also, I think they should've explained what would happen to the rest of the charachters. They should've told where DJ was going to go to college, what Steph & Michele will do in the upcoming years, will Danny get re-married? I just thought it could've been more informative. I can't say this was the best finale I've ever seen.
< 1 2