Full House

Michelle Rides Again (2)

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 23, 1995 on ABC

• An okay episode...a terrible way to end the series

5.6
    I love Full House. Even though it can be a little annoying at times it is still a very good family show. The series finale is very dissapointing. WHile the storyline isn't that bad it is a bad way to end a great series that has a huge fanbase and ran a successful eight years. After eight years of build up we are let down by a storyline that involves Michelle...only Michelle. This episode is really a Michellefest. I understand that this was rewritten because the cast and crew found out it was cancelled after this was written. But what was rewritten to make it more finale like? Steve coming back and Danny saying something like "We got through just like we always have and always will" or something similar. Anyway, I guess it could have been worse. Things I (and most other people, or so I think) would like to see: Jesse, Becky, and the twins moving out. I mean come on! They're married, have enough money for a house, and two kids and yet they live in an attic. I get that they lived there so they can be closer to the family and 'save up' for a house but they REALLY needed to move out. Joey needed to move also. The girls were older now Danny didn't need help raising them. I think DJ should have been seen either graduating high school or leaving for college. So in general I wanted to see 'Full House' become an 'Empty House'. In that way the series would have really come full circle. The guys lived there to help Danny, they did, the girls are older, and it was time for them to move out. All in all I was dissapointed but the show's history and it's many good episodes (not this one) make up for it.
TBS