Full House

My Left and Right Foot

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jan 31, 1995 on ABC

7.4
  • This episode was just plain silly! It was still VERY funny...

I thought that this episode was really good. Michelle's dream about her huge clown feet was ridiculous, but funny. As always, Stephanie had some pretty funny comments to make about whatever was going on, and, in this case, it was Michelle's feet.
    Then, the whole scene with Becky's attempt to sing the Pooh song was hilarious, but it didn't make sense. I remember Becky singing before and she never sounded bad, she sounded pretty good. I really liked right after the Pooh song when Jesse, Danny, and Joey were talking about it being a big problem, and, like always, Joey had to drop a funny comment in there, about it not being a big problem. He said a big problem would be if your butt fell off, because you would be out of the mooning business forever...That had my brother and I rolling with laughter!
    Overall, I think that this episode is very good, funny, silly, and overall enjoyable!