Full House

My Left and Right Foot

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jan 31, 1995 on ABC

• You've got to be kidding me.

I honestly don't know why they didn't just stop Full House before this episode and just gave Michelle her own show already. 90% of the episodes in this season are about Michelle and they're usually baby plots. I was very ticked off by this episode. First of all it was a dumb plot idea. Michelle's feet didn't look at all big. This plot would've worked for a kid show, but for what's supposed to be an adult comedy show it just did not work out. Also why the heck were DJ, Kimmy and Stephenie teasing Michelle like that in the beginning? How could they not think Michelle was getting upset by their teasing? Why did they act so immature? Kimmy, I can kinda understand and I can in a way understand Stephenie. But not DJ. The humor in this episode was very kid-like too. Since Michelle started growing up, the humor went totally downhill into kiddy humor. And the whole thing with Becky not being able to sing? C'mon! We know she can sing, so why'd the writers make it look like she couldn't? Oh well, guess we'll never know. Anyway, this is one of trhe worst episodes of Full House to date! My final grade is an F!