Full House

One Last Kiss

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 16, 1990 on ABC

• Muskrat Love

7.1
    I thought this episode was very painful to watch. How could Jesse even think of being with another woman when he proclaims he loves Becky so much. The temptation should not have even been in his mind. Full ouse tends to bring back old loves for the guys and it is really over played. It was painful to watch Jesse even consider anybody other then Becky.
  • Jesse's once again challenged to stay true to Becky - but we sort of saw that already

It's clear that Jesse told everyone he was graduating, and faked sick the day of his grduation. He fooled them all - the flashback shows he much have had ots of friends there, friends who would invite him back for the reunion even though they might have known :-) Once there, he is faced with a challenge - one he really kind of faced in Greek Week and The IQ Man already. The performance was good, but like another I mentioned, you'll like it more if you're a huge Jesse/Becky fan instead of just following all the characters & the family as a whole.