Full House

Please Don't Touch the Dinosaur

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 23, 1993 on ABC

• This episode seriously jumped the shark--I mean, jumped the dinosaur!

4.5
    This episode is the worst episode ever in Full House. It's all about irresponsibility. Jesse was really not responsible and careless in this episode, and Michelle must be really naughty here, because she broke a dinosaur that's worth 4 million dollars! This episode's also totally out of character, because Jesse's usually responsible, but this time he didn't notice when Michelle and Denise were playing too close to the dinosaur! . ... . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .
  • This wasn't officially a school function as it was on a Saturday & no school officials were present, so the school wouldn't even do anything. My story "Principal Stephanie and the Dinosaur" on www.fanfiction.net offers some hope, though

7.8
    This is one of those episodes tht irks people. That's why I list my story there as a way to help them see someone could have done something probbly D.J. and Stephanie combined. As another reviewer said, Jesse & Danny both learn lessons, but Michelle learns tht it's possible to play tag in a museum and if she plays the adults off each other, she can get awaay with it. Hence, D.J. andStephanie have tohave done a lot of work here - esp. D.J., or Michelle would have been a lot worse. And, we see some indicationt aht it was an uphill battle b/c of Disneyworld.
  • Lessons to be learned

7.9
    In this episode it showed 2 different ways to raising kids. Danny is uptight and way to strict. It was straight line, no talking no fun. Yet Jesse was go have fun but no rules. And in the intrum an incedent happened in the museum. Though Danny's group didn't cause the incedent Danny had to learn that being all to strict isn't the right way to be either.
TBS