Full House

ABC (ended 1995)

Tubelubber

Full House Fan Reviews (544)

• I love this show...

I first started watching Full House back in 2003 or 2004, when it used to air every night on nick at nite. Back then my friends and I loved it, and we would always come home from school and watch it on ABC family at 4:00...good times. It started airing on Nick at Nite again recently, and I've started watching it again. My opinion on it hasn't changed, I still love the show. A lot of people think it's bad because it's "corny" or "old." What do you expect? It was made so long ago, plus it's more family oriented than most sitcoms on TV today. I happent o love the classics, so this show will always be a favorite of mine. It has more morals and lessons than most sitcoms today. Danny's kids were actually good kids who studied and wanted to do something with their lives. Jesse and Joey were pretty good guardians too. Kimmy Gibler was annoying af and disrespectful as hell to Danny, but she was pretty funny. DJ kind of got annoying as well..but, I still liked her. Overall, the characters for the most part are really likeable characters. Not the mention Uncle Jesse is hot, lol.

Some things I don't like about it:

-How Kimmy had the audacity to disrespect Mr. Tanner in his own house most of the time, and how she would just barge into the house with no warning and invite herself to any event the Tanners were having. I know her and DJ were best friends, but I mean, come on. There has to be some respect involved..

-How Jeese and Becky raised their children. I mean, what the hell, they go into Michelle's room and destroy her science project, and THEN she has to forgive them right on the spot? I mean, I know they were little kids and all, but come on, you're kidding right? And also how they wrecked havoc in a restaurant and called Jeese "mean daddy" Seriously, I kinda think Jesse and Becky needed to get their act together a little more with their kids..

That's basically it...someties DJ acted like a brat and all with her Dad, like the time he read her diary and found out about her "megs crisis" and she basically ditched him at the bowling alley and flipped her shit when she found out Danny read her diary and started saying all this crap to him...really disrespectful...but for the most part she seemed like a good kid..

Overall, I loved this show. I thought It tought a lot of morals and life lessons TV would never be the same without it.