Full House

Room for One More

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 06, 1993 on ABC

• This was one of the funniest episodes of Full House.

Okay am I suppose to write what this episode was about? Ok, Jesse and Becky are talking about having another baby but Jesse needs to prove to her that he can handle it. So he attempts to take care of the twins,(one of them is sick)and do the radio show(without the help of Joey)all by hiself. Meanwhile, Michelle and Stephanie agree to take care of someones pig. Everything goes wrong, obviously. Even though Jesse has a hard time, he still pulls it off in the end. This is definatley on my top ten episodes. It\'s one of the funniest ones.
  • this little piggy went to the market....

this little piggy went to the market.... Though the pig was cute and I know some people keep them as pets but a pif in the Tanner house? I don't think so. However its the pig that saves the day when a fire starts in the kitchen.
    when Jesse wants to have another baby because he misses babies he tries to prove to Becky he can handle things. Which he fails misserably at. Trying to do his radio show, watch the kids and look after Joey who hurt his back it all falls apart.